Solved Will I get banned if I put my HDD in 2 consoles?

schwartz za

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi there,
I am considering buying a second console, never online, to play the unreleased games. Then when it is out, I will play it in my LIVE console. Both consoles flashed and neither banned. Will I get banned if they see in my gamercard, I have played a game before release? I would be switching my HDD from Xbox to xbox so I can get the achievements!

Thanks

schwartz za

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CWiggins007 said:
Wait, you have a flashed box that hasn't been banned? Anyway, just wait for the new FW.
I only flashed it after this latest update came out which many are saying searched your drive or sumin.

Why must I wait for the new firmware.. I just want an answer please :smile:

doodlebro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
schwartz za said:
I only flashed it after this latest update came out which many are saying searched your drive or sumin.

Why must I wait for the new firmware.. I just want an answer please :smile:
You should wait for the new FW because M$ can easily detect that your drive is flashed and playing pirated games. There's your answer.

schwartz za

Enthusiast
Reaction score
doodlebro said:
You should wait for the new FW because M$ can easily detect that your drive is flashed and playing pirated games. There's your answer.
I know that... I want an answer to my FIRST post.. what the thread is about!

Forgoten Dynasty

Free Sosa #bangbang
VIP
Reaction score
theres many answers to this depending on what your actually doing.

Case 1:
1 xbox thats flashed. and one thats not.
You want to play burned games on your flashed one (staying offline) then move the HDD to your unflashed one.

this is 100% safe. Because microsoft can see that you didn't play those games on that xbox there for they can not ban your legit xbox.

Case 2:one xbox is banned and the other isn't
You must uncorrupt your profile each time. (this hasnt been out long enough to confirm weather its safe or not) however i would say you are risking a profile ban by doing this. Because MS knows your altering your profile.

Case 3: both xbox's are flashed.
one your playing backups one the other your not. it doesn't matter MS can detect ixtream and they will both be banned soon enough.

schwartz za

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forgoten Dynasty said:
theres many answers to this depending on what your actually doing.

Case 1:
1 xbox thats flashed. and one thats not.
You want to play burned games on your flashed one (staying offline) then move the HDD to your unflashed one.

this is 100% safe. Because microsoft can see that you didn't play those games on that xbox there for they can not ban your legit xbox.

Case 2:one xbox is banned and the other isn't
You must uncorrupt your profile each time. (this hasnt been out long enough to confirm weather its safe or not) however i would say you are risking a profile ban by doing this. Because MS knows your altering your profile.

Case 3: both xbox's are flashed.
one your playing backups one the other your not. it doesn't matter MS can detect ixtream and they will both be banned soon enough.
It is actually
case 4:both xbox's are flashed.
both im playing backups, one plays pre-release (only offline) and one plays released games(online). Neither banned.

doodlebro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
schwartz za said:
It is actually
case 4:both xbox's are flashed.
both im playing backups, one plays pre-release (only offline) and one plays released games(online). Neither banned.
No, you WILL have your live console banned eventually, but switching the hard drive when playing pre release games won't get you banned. There's your answer

schwartz za

Enthusiast
Reaction score
doodlebro said:
No, you WILL have your live console banned eventually, but switching the hard drive when playing pre release games won't get you banned. There's your answer

strudelbeeps

Getting There
Reaction score
im getting another 360 for christmas. pm me for what u think the best idea i should do with it is

Top Bottom