What's new

Solved Will I get banned, If I do this :\ ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
w3ighta

w3ighta

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an RGH, Capable of going online but I do not want to buy a stealth server. (Any free ways to protect my rgh from getting banned maybe?)
;
But, My friend wants me to put my RGH online so that he can join me in private match with the Ikonroi Mod menu. The problem with this, Is you can't infect Mod Menus anymore from retail to retail, so if forces me to put my RGH online so that he can join my modded private match.
;
I DONT want to go on matchmaking, just private match with him on the RGH with Ikonroi V4. But I am not sure if I will get banned or not.

======================
The simple idea that I want to do, is put my rgh online (NOT RUN XEXMENU) just from file browser in the guide menu, run mw2 with the modded game files with ikonroiV4. then run private match. Have my friend join me. Done. But is it safe?
;
If any suggestions or answers, the help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited:
Atlas

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Reaction score
online but I do not want to buy a stealth server. (Any free ways to protect my rgh from getting banned maybe?)
You would need to go into the Premium Gaming section for something free like that.
vate match with him on the RGH with Ikonroi V4. But I am not sure if I will get banned or not
Even with stealth, your RGH will eventually get banned. It doesn't matter though anyways as you would just buy another KV if you ever wanted to go online again. However, if you just want to go online this one time, even if your console gets banned, you can still use it offline like normal and infect a retail like normal.

Your friend could get banned (highly unlikely as it is MW2, but we always say that with modding always comes the possibility of being banned). Again, I will stress that bans from joining a modded lobby on MW2 are very rare. Also, private match will work fine. You don't need to go into a public lobby to use that menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom