• Thread starter Thepiratebay
  • Start date
  • Views 416
Thepiratebay

Thepiratebay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
when I transferred my character from the Xbox 360 to the Xbox One my money glitched out and gave me 5 gillion dollars, I want to know if my xbox one account will be banned or if when I transfer?

will it be safe for me to transfer ?
i know with hacked things there is always a chance of getting banned but will this cause me to be detected in their systems when i transfer ?

1oihM7f.jpg

Retribution

Retribution

Dépaysement
Reporter Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
No. The worse thing that can happen is a money adjustment. How do you plan to transfer to PC anyways? You can only transfer once right?

Upvote 0
Thepiratebay

Thepiratebay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No. The worse thing that can happen is a money adjustment. How do you plan to transfer to PC anyways? You can only transfer once right?
I think i transfered from my xbox 360 to xbox one now im going to transfer from xbox one to pc

Upvote 0
Thepiratebay

Thepiratebay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah. You can only transfer once. That's why I was confused before.
what really? only once all together thats soo stupid i thought you can transfer from 360 to xbox one once then xbox one to pc once lol what do i do now? i mean my money isnt legit but my rank is i dont want to start new :frown: dang

Upvote 0
Retribution

Retribution

Dépaysement
Reporter Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I know. You could always try and make a ticket saying you accidentally deleted your character and you want their one time re-do policy. Other than that, you may have to purchase a recovery.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register