• Views 366
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FeedingV2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well... im getting "Script compile error, Unknowned function) for my patch i made, i dont want to put it on here because i dont want anyone stealing it, so if you think you can spot my error, ill give you $2. you have to skype for for the script. or pm me on here. thanks guys :smile:

Last edited:
Joker

Joker

Arkham Asylum
Reaction score
Sin$
Well... im getting "Script compile error, Unknowned function) for my patch i made, i dont want to put it on here because i dont want anyone stealing it, so if you think you can spot my error, ill give you $2. you have to skype for for the script. or pm me on here. thanks guys :smile:
I'm going to add you to see if I can see the problem

Upvote 0
Except Haxs

Except Haxs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ill do it for free if i can spot it, pm'ed

Upvote 0
Except Haxs

Except Haxs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm going to add you to see if I can see the problem
has he sent it? if so was the prob found because im guessing he went over the size on the .gsc files 
and as of the unknown function check to see if you did any spelling errors when you threaded a function or if you forgot to call the function

Upvote 0
Joker

Joker

Arkham Asylum
Reaction score
Sin$
has he sent it? if so was the prob found because im guessing he went over the size on the .gsc files 
and as of the unknown function check to see if you did any spelling errors when you threaded a function or if you forgot to call the function
That was what I was thinking, Also when I threaded it and it worked I didn't touch it again after that but I also removed it all (Commented it out and deleted the code) and I still have an unknown function but in FF Viewer when I had it in there, the two threads I had were the only ones showing :/

Upvote 0
Except Haxs

Except Haxs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i think i got it, i sent it to you but i havent gotten around to test it so just let me know if it doesnt work

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register