What's new

Solved will be flashing xbox 360 1st time.

• Thread starter dodge666
  • Start date
  • Views 766
D

dodge666

Reaction score
Sin$
hi all

i will be getting my cousins xbox on wedsday as he has a new 1 and this 1 has 2 red lights (overheating problem) thats not a problem as i will get a xbox fan block for it (that should work shudnt it). however i do have my own xbox what i am not modding and will never dream off it.

i have a few questions i dont need to now how to mode as it is all around the net and is even here on this site.

the questions are:

1. what flashware is best to use?

2. do i need to update the flashware, if so how often and how do i do it?

3. whats this Xecuter stuff about?

4. what are these console protecters about?

5. what is this ban-gaurd about?

6. if i use a hdd on the flashed xbox then put it on my legit 1 does my legit 1 have a chance of getting banned as it will have the same hdd on it?

7. does the console get banned or the gamer tag or does both get banned?

8. i am not aware if i have a sata slot in my pc and was wondering if there is away around the sata cable with using another cable?

i am no pro to pc's but at the same time i can use them very well and believe i will be able to mod the xbox360.

thanks for taking you time to read this and sorry about all the questions lol and hope to here from you soon.

M

Manchovies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
iXtreme LT would be the best to use

um the firmware will need to be updated whenever a new version is released, and you do it the same way you flash it.

xecuter makes a product called the Blaster360, and I'm going to assume thats what you're talking about. It is installed after you flash your DVD drive and can be used to update the firmware when an update is released, without opening your xbox again.

console protecters?

ban-gaurd is just xboxs that come pre-flashed with the Xbox Live safe firmware, so you won't get banned.

No, your legit xbox won't get banned.

Very rarely does the gamertag get banned.

Yes, you could buy a Sata-USB cable.

But before you start anything make sure you have a compatible chipset.http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/fir...st-compatible-chipsets-xbox-360-flashing.html

Top Bottom
Login
Register