What's new

Discussion Will arcade games ever make a comeback?

Nelius

Nelius

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They were so great I don't know why they took them away instead of adding more, they were like childhood games! anybody remember Tinman for the Sega genesis?

Brandiepooh

Brandiepooh

Bored
Reaction score
They have rare replay which has a bunch of old games for like 30 bucks. But other than that I'm not really sure.

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Only if there was a demand for it and Microsoft could make money off of it. If not that many people want it then I doubt they would come out with it.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
A Milli CotM Server Fanatic
Solutions
Reaction score
Arcade games on Xbox 360 were great but there hasn't been much good arcade Xbox One games. The only arcade game I like on Xbox One is Geometry Wars 3. Sadly I don't see them making a big come back.

Remedy

Remedy

Black Desert Online
Lifetime
A Milli Artist Treasure Hunter
Reaction score
I can imagine it happening pretty soon. They weren't bad in my opinion and the ratings from the Xbox 360 were actually pretty good. I don't see why they wouldn't add it.

JJisagod

JJisagod

The Rad
Reaction score
I definitely wouldn't mind seeing more Xbox Live Arcade games. I absolutely loved the ones on 360. Some 360 titles are already part of the BC updates. I wouldn't be surprised to see new ones on the list down the road.

N

NavK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I think that the Arcade has some one made a comeback. ... even play Call of Duty .. with a headset....