• Views 1,446
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sparkyzane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I know wrong forum probally and im just trying to get points for my friend to get the dark corners dlc so i need at least one person ^_^

Acheivement unlocking
Update mod

I can do w/e 1600 ms

Flame me or work with me I really dont mind.

X

xKNiiVES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Scrandom. What part of tutorials do you not understand?

GrittenKitten

GrittenKitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How about you sell your body, if it's mediocre I might be interested.

S

Sparkyzane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
xLemur said:
Scrandom. What part of tutorials do you not understand?

Some people Dont have the Migration kit since there starting to make people pay.

And no sir I'm not special your judgement is.

sickest

sickest

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Migration kit is free. and the tut is right under this thread. what a waste of time.:thumbdown:

go try this **** on ebay or youtube where people dont know any better.

O

ODST DUTCH

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Sparkyzane said:
Yeah I know wrong forum probally and im just trying to get points for my friend to get the dark corners dlc so i need at least one person ^_^

Acheivement unlocking
Update mod

I can do w/e 1600 ms

Flame me or work with me I really dont mind.

have you noticed these postsare always from noobs...

let me speak for everyone when i say no-one here will pay you for **** all.we all help each other for free because were a community working together to acheive something beautiful:thumbup:.
now please leave.

S

Sparkyzane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ODST DUTCH said:
have you noticed these postsare always from noobs...

let me speak for everyone when i say no-one here will pay you for **** all.we all help each other for free because were a community working together to acheive something beautiful:thumbup:.
now please leave.

Noob yourself, if you help others as you say you do you wouldnt put others down. That sounds like lousy teamwork, and as for people not paying Ive helped 3 people 1 for free and two paid. If you really think im a noob your using noob in the wrong context Noob means Newcomer to a group or team not someone trying to make a profit or you think is lower in superiority. Bloody wanker

O

ODST DUTCH

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Noob yourself, if you help others as you say you do you wouldnt put others down.

not others-just ppl that come here to make money off members who dont know/cant do it themselves.

That sounds like lousy teamwork,

to you,but we seem to be getting along fine.

and as for people not paying Ive helped 3 people 1 for free and two paid

its easy to find a sucker or two

If you really think im a noob your using noob in the wrong context Noob means Newcomer to a group or team

how many posts do you have,hmmm 10...NOOB!rofl:thumbup:
not
someone trying to make a profit

thats exactly why your getting flamed

or you think is lower in superiority.

Bloody wanker

Thats abuse and against the rules hopefully youll get a warning for that.

have a nice day:biggrin:

Tyz512

Tyz512

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ummmm...... y post this in the 360 tutorials in which prob 97% of people here have some sort of way to transfer from hdd to their comp...... it really doenst make sense

S

Sparkyzane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ODST DUTCH said:
Noob yourself, if you help others as you say you do you wouldnt put others down.

not others-just ppl that come here to make money off members who dont know/cant do it themselves.

That sounds like lousy teamwork,

to you,but we seem to be getting along fine.

and as for people not paying Ive helped 3 people 1 for free and two paid

its easy to find a sucker or two

If you really think im a noob your using noob in the wrong context Noob means Newcomer to a group or team

not
someone trying to make a profit

thats exactly why your getting flamed

or you think is lower in superiority.

Bloody wanker

have a nice day:biggrin:

Being off the OP's topic is also against the rules but im not complaining. a nice day to yourself as well.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Tyz512 said:
ummmm...... y post this in the 360 tutorials in which prob 97% of people here have some sort of way to transfer from hdd to their comp...... it really doenst make sense
Because he is a noob to the site(Yes that is in right context OP!) and does not know where to post something like this.... So he makes a even dumber move to put it in the tutorials section. Where it obviously does not belong since its not a tutorial. So OP you are the "noob" so have a nice "noob" day.

S

Sfunx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ODST DUTCH said:

not

Bloody wanker

Sorry...have 2 things wrong with this post.

First is you have 27 posts : \ I don't think you have the right just yet to be calling ANYONE a noob because of their post count...

and as for the bloody wanker. You getting all defensive and posting him a link to the rules is just making him happier. Know he knows he's getting to you. And if you take 'bloody wanker' as an insult...well...

Mudkip

Mudkip

The Mudkip
Reaction score
Sin$
if you have the new program that mods after the update ill pay you 1600

S

Sparkyzane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
47FTW said:
if you have the new program that mods after the update ill pay you 1600
I can still mod your account as long as its on a Pre updated xbox so id have to go to my friends house and do it anytime today if your interested

O

ODST DUTCH

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Sfunx said:
Sorry...have 2 things wrong with this post.

First is you have 27 posts : \ I don't think you have the right just yet to be calling ANYONE a noob because of their post count...

and as for the bloody wanker. You getting all defensive and posting him a link to the rules is just making him happier. Know he knows he's getting to you. And if you take 'bloody wanker' as an insult...well...

27 posts as i lost the email and pass for my old account.

and no doubt your american and therefore probably dont know what wanker actually means,let me enlighten you:a wanker one of the worst british insults and it directly translates/means someone who masturbates way too much.
or
The term wanker originated from British slang in the 1940s, based on the verb wank.[1] Wanker literally means "one who wanks (masturbates)". It is normally intended as a general insult rather than as an accusation. It conveys contempt, not commentary on sexual habits. Wanker has similar meanings and overtones to American pejoratives like jerk,[2] and jerk-off. One connotation is of someone self-obsessed or a show-off [3] Another implication is that the wanker is unable to find a sexual partner.

im none of the above,but its still against the rules of posting.thanks.

so instead of picking apart my post,please realise this guys here to try to make cash,im just telling him its not gonna happen.

thank you.

oh yeh,one thing wrong with your post-you posted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register