What's new

Discussion !WILDMAN/LOUP-GAROU! NIGHTFOLK/ZOMBIES AND OTHER ODDITIES IN RDR2!

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
No pretty much a regular cave.
It was kind of shaped like a mouth, had stalagmites hanging down like teeth:wink:
The giants skeleton? I wonder if there’s more than one? I found one whilst searching for rock carvings. It was on a mountain up fairly high and don’t particularly Remember seeing a cave entrance nearby. I will have to re-investigate. I was just trying to speed through the rock carvings since finding dinosaur bones took the longest so far and had just done them.

V

Vigilant Bonds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No pretty much a regular cave.
It was kind of shaped like a mouth, had stalagmites hanging down like teeth:wink:
The giants skeleton? I wonder if there’s more than one? I found one whilst searching for rock carvings. It was on a mountain up fairly high and don’t particularly Remember seeing a cave entrance nearby. I will have to re-investigate. I was just trying to speed through the rock carvings since finding dinosaur bones took the longest so far and had just done them.

Sounds like the same skeleton as I found, high up a snowy mountain under an overhang.
It's definitely a different cave then, the one I stumbled across was more a network of tunnels, the hermit/wannabe devil was on a higher level than could be reached. I wondered at the time if there might be another entrance. Unfortunately I was playing into the early hours & can't quite remember where it was & was so cheesed off losing the progress that I haven't been back yet. I*think* it was somewhere in Calumet Ravine. Am a bit burned out with story, I'll go have a looksee.

Jimmy

Jimmy

!rolldice 5
Retired
EotM FotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If you read his journal he states that after running away from home he befriended those two wolves when they were pups. He was the leader of their pack:frown:
After I killed him & read the journal I went back to my last save cus I felt bad :frown:

DJ LEIGHTON

DJ LEIGHTON

Music Producer | Xbox Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
After reading the journal, does it state a place where he's from?
Maybe could take him home ??

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
After reading the journal, does it state a place where he's from?
Maybe could take him home ??
No it doesn’t. I don’t think that there is any actual objective for him. It’s just one of many fun features of the game.
The last video in the OP where I caught him shows the journal in reading mode.
You can check it out there:wink:
Recently I have also “bumped” into the following as well:
A Ghost Train
A Ku Klux Klan meeting
“Zombie” Bandits

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I saw the kkk meeting also
Its not far from the second camp near Rhodes. Surprised to see it in the game!

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I saw the kkk meeting also
Its not far from the second camp near Rhodes. Surprised to see it in the game!
Yes! Me too. If you kill them You get good virtue points:wink:
The ghost train disappears too quickly to catch on video. You hear it coming from behind you as I moved off the tracks it got close enough for me se see do a second and was gone . It was fairly close to the KKK meeting.

Last edited:
Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes! Me too. If you kill them You get good virtue points:wink:
The ghost train disappears too quickly to catch on video. You hear it coming from behind you as I moved off the tracks it got close enough for me se see do a second and was gone . It was fairly close to the KKK meeting.
i have seen the kkk people twice. Once they were initiating a new member and the second time they were erecting a big cross to prepare for the nights meeting. The cross fell on the two people pushing it up and crushed them.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i have seen the kkk people twice. Once they were initiating a new member and the second time they were erecting a big cross to prepare for the nights meeting. The cross fell on the two people pushing it up and crushed them.
That’s funny. When the initiate lights the cross he sets himself on fire...
Art imitates reality:tongue:
KKK dummies :roflmao:

V

Vigilant Bonds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That’s funny. When the initiate lights the cross he sets himself on fire...
Art imitates reality:tongue:
KKK dummies :roflmao:

I've seen both their meetings, the cross never fell. Mind you, I did help them light it. With a stick of dynamite. Kaboom! Those stains ain't coming out of those sheets any time soon :biggrin:

Someone else mentioned zombie-like cannibals in the swamps in the "Undead" thread. Same?

Where did you spot the train?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've seen both their meetings, the cross never fell. Mind you, I did help them light it. With a stick of dynamite. Kaboom! Those stains ain't coming out of those sheets any time soon :biggrin:

Someone else mentioned zombie-like cannibals in the swamps in the "Undead" thread. Same?

Where did you spot the train?
The Zombie bandits appeared at night just north of where the free horses are in Saint Denis. They showed up when I set up camp to sleep. When the camp cutscene stopped There was a crying woman to start then 3-4 guys popped up to rob me. They looked like zombies but it could have been make up:smile:

The ghost train appeared just after I killed the KKK leader after the cross was lit. It was a ways up the train tracks from where that meeting was in Rhodes:wink:

Last edited:
V

Vigilant Bonds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the info Davey! I actually got jumped by the nite people earlier today, paradoxically during the day. A corpse cross appeared on the map, on investigation it was someone hanging from a tree by the roadside. After I shot him down they jumped me (Thank Bob for deadeye), he had a suicide note talking about how they've haunted his dreams & stalking him by day. Creepy stuff.

I'll head back to Rhodes see if I can find the choo choo.

Thanks again :thumbsup:

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the info Davey! I actually got jumped by the nite people earlier today, paradoxically during the day. A corpse cross appeared on the map, on investigation it was someone hanging from a tree by the roadside. After I shot him down they jumped me (Thank Bob for deadeye), he had a suicide note talking about how they've haunted his dreams & stalking him by day. Creepy stuff.

I'll head back to Rhodes see if I can find the choo choo.

Thanks again :thumbsup:
Come to think of it...
I also shot that corpse down as well before setting up camp:wink:
That must be the trigger for the zombies!

V

Vigilant Bonds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Come to think of it...

There's more than one mate, I just encountered the crying woman & her four freaky friends.

Another creep invited me into his shack "to see his collection of skulls."
Not the best opening gambit. I hoyed a dynamite into his shack instead (which he survived 0.o )

I was then was given the opportunity to track a stranger (which is new) which led to the crying woman who promply turned into that bird from The Grudge.

*Shivers*

D

Duge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone found the house that you can't go through the door but if you climb the balcony you can get in a window and you find a creepy corpse that someone sewed a bunch of different animal parts on to? I found it the other day and you end up with 4 experiment notes and a journal entry drawing that says some folks is wierd .I'm trying to find it again and will tell you guys where it is.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone found the house that you can't go through the door but if you climb the balcony you can get in a window and you find a creepy corpse that someone sewed a bunch of different animal parts on to? I found it the other day and you end up with 4 experiment notes and a journal entry drawing that says some folks is wierd .I'm trying to find it again and will tell you guys where it is.
I haven’t found that yet but I am intrigued:wink:
I did solve the serial killer mystery...
And that was super creepy :sorry:
I won’t spoil anyone’s fun but you will definitely see what I mean when you get there:what:

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Come to think of it...
No. The trigger is the crying woman. I got jumped by them also but never shot down the corpse. There are other "bait" people also.

Top Bottom
Login
Register