What's new

Solved Wil i be able to transfer both accounts?

• Thread starter muh_roads
  • Start date
  • Views 128
M

muh_roads

Reaction score
Hey i have a question i have already transfered a xbox 360 account gta for to my ps4 and i was wondering if i could also transfer a ps3 account to it and transfer a character or(or delete my current linked account to do so?) Thanks

H

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey i have a question i have already transfered a xbox 360 account gta for to my ps4 and i was wondering if i could also transfer a ps3 account to it and transfer a character or(or delete my current linked account to do so?) Thanks
You should be able to do it as long you create a new account on PS4 because transfer character option is only available as a one time deal per one account. You can find more info regarding it on the following link.
https://support.rockstargames.com/h...d-Progression-to-PlayStation-4-Xbox-One-or-PC
  • You can only transfer a set of character and progression data from PlayStation®3 or Xbox 360 once.

M

muh_roads

Reaction score
Thanks..not what i wanted to beleive but thanks...sadly ive already wasted 50 0bucks on a.year psn subscription for the account im using so i guesss i kind of screwed myself over on that..guess il have to settle with being broke with cheap guns on gta online..may just stick to single player..thanks for helping me man saved me some time

Top Bottom