Solved Wifi/Wired System Link Question

• Thread starter Th3Sup3rN3rd
  • Start date
  • Views 791
T

Th3Sup3rN3rd

Negro Pls
Reaction score
Is it possible to have one Xbox (Wired) and another Xbox (wireless) system link?
My retail Elite is connected directly to my router through Ethernet, and my RGH Slim is connected to the same router through WiFi. I don't have a wireless adapter for my Elite and my RGH Slim's Ethernet port is screwed up and won't work, so this is the only option. Hopefully this made sense...:smile:

K

kanyun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First of all, unless lightning struck your xbox and fried the ethernet in your slim, you can probably fix it by unbending the pins inside the port.

Second, yes as long as both Xboxs are connected to the same router you should be able to system link. Just try it if you have them both sitting around!

T

Th3Sup3rN3rd

Negro Pls
Reaction score
First of all, unless lightning struck your xbox and fried the ethernet in your slim, you can probably fix it by unbending the pins inside the port.
Well, IDK what happened to the port, but there is a crack in it, the ethernet cable dosen't click in, and it doesn't show up in system link.

I had them both connected earlier, and it didn't work. I'm trying to system link on MW2, and I had them system linking a few days ago directly through wired connection, and now it doesn't work. I may have deleted TU7 on my RGH but I think it's still on there... I'll try again tomorrow...

D

Dont Trip Noob

Trusted Seller
Reaction score
It Should work fine like you said make sure you have the TU in the folder

Top Bottom