wifi pin code help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blu3 1ightning

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok so i have my own connection but i cant play live with it so i connect to my neighbors connection to play live and he seems to have a pretty good connection. im always in the green on his connection and always red with mine. anyways he has had a wrt54g and i renamed the ssid to 1inksys so it stood out from my wrt54g. now 1inksys has disappeared and linksys has shown up with one bar which is what i got with 1inksys so im assuming its the same neighbor but now it says connecting to wrt160n. now when i try to connect to it it asks for a pin number and states that it is 8 characters long and can be found on the bottom of the router so is there any way to crack this or do i need to try cracking one of my other neighbors connections.

by the way the neighbor with new wrt160n router has no security, its just asking for a pin for some reason

S1R34L

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like they added a pin to their router.

try password, or PASSWORD, or Password

if one of those dont work...look up some lists for that specific routers passwords

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, don't do anything i just said, it's bad.

Blu3 1ightning

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no its not a password its a pin. but some how i connected to it once. i think cause i had my settings the same as theres and i was on the same channel so when i disconnected from mine it connected to there. anyways i dont need this anymore i figured out backtrack and i got a different neighbors connection to play live on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom