What's new

Solved Wierd Consept

Status
Not open for further replies.

-7sGOD-

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Modding Online without Jtag????? So why do you need Xex Menu to put Patches In your Mw2 files Why cant i pop My mw2 Disk into my Computer and past the Patch file into the systme Update file and call it a day put it in my xbox go to slink and have some crazzy s***? Now I persoanly Own a Jtag but always wanted to know why u cant do that

em for mikey

em for mikey

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Xex menu is the thing that allows you to run an unsigned code. If you are trying to figure out a way to jtag without a jtag it is not possible.

Upvote 0

-7sGOD-

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah So your telling me Evry code in a Patch needs to be signed By MS to run? That f***ing retarted

Upvote 0
Z

zy0n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Modding Online without Jtag????? So why do you need Xex Menu to put Patches In your Mw2 files Why cant i pop My mw2 Disk into my Computer and past the Patch file into the systme Update file and call it a day put it in my xbox go to slink and have some crazzy s***? Now I persoanly Own a Jtag but always wanted to know why u cant do that
Sell your jtag... seriously. You shouldnt be allowed to own one, if you dont even know how it operates...

Yeah So your telling me Evry code in a Patch needs to be signed By MS to run? That f***ing retarted
No... it's not retarded its to stop ******s like you who don't know what the f*** your doing from
going online downloading an ISO and going on xbox live and cashing in.

Upvote 0
I

Isucklotsofdick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sell your jtag... seriously. You shouldnt be allowed to own one, if you dont even know how it operates...

No... it's not retarded its to stop ******s like you who don't know what the f*** your doing from
going online downloading an ISO and going on xbox live and cashing in.

I agree and don't agree at the same time. Its good IW does this, but would be way fun if they didn't.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register