What's new

Discussion Why?!?!

ReSuReKtZ

ReSuReKtZ

Mythical Veteran Chatty Kathy Donator
Reaction score
Sin$
why is there alot of people lately joining games and repeatedly killing themselves with c4 and stuff ? i mean like, they sit in the spawn and kill themselves

DarkFluro

DarkFluro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If I recall correctly KYR SP33DY did a video with himself and the rest of his crew killing themselves repeatedly.
So I guess its all of the little KYR fan boys repeating it?

Abaddon HD

Abaddon HD

Wolf's Sin of Pride / Lolicon
Legendary Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
or maybe they can be the boosters who want to lower there k/d xD

VIOLENT_HISTORY

VIOLENT_HISTORY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's called reverse boosting, to disguise over the top KDR or to get in cheap lobby's against weaker players.

Search All Day

Search All Day

Enthusiast
Greeter Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Reverse Boosting! They kill themselves to lower there K/D ratio, so they can play with other people with low K/Ds..... which is stupid because everyone that does it is going to get paired up with eachother and they will rage even more because they think a n00b is killing them. lol

O

Just James

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
What makes it really funny is that suicides are counted as suicides and while they affect your K/D, for the filter by skill it doesn't change anything.

Karmaloop

Karmaloop

Reaction score
Sin$
Reverse boosting.
The lower K/D , the dumber the players you get paired up with.
Thanks to David V for putting in skill based matchmaking -.- Bad move on his part.

Krafty

Krafty

It was me the whole time!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Reverse boosting.
The lower K/D , the dumber the players you get paired up with.
Thanks to David V for putting in skill based matchmaking -.- Bad move on his part.
What system would you suggest for matchmaking pairing?

Lapis Lazuli

Lapis Lazuli

GT: Custom Units
Reaction score
Sin$
If I recall correctly KYR SP33DY did a video with himself and the rest of his crew killing themselves repeatedly.
So I guess its all of the little KYR fan boys repeating it?
reverse boosting, horrible stats = worse games, atleast thats how it was

Cpt Charisma

Cpt Charisma

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
makes the game more fun. like a competition sort of way. most deaths wins

Karmaloop

Karmaloop

Reaction score
Sin$
What system would you suggest for matchmaking pairing?
I suggest matchmaking based nothing actually ( While also factoing in connection and ping ) Basically Random. Like in Mw2. If your good. you're good. if you aren't sucks to be you :tongue:

run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It's called reverse boosting, to disguise over the top KDR or to get in cheap lobby's against weaker players.
In what made up fantasy land would they expect this to work? .it sounds about as idiotic as the but I turned off theatre recording bulls*** ..

Karmaloop

Karmaloop

Reaction score
Sin$
In what made up fantasy land would they expect this to work? .it sounds about as idiotic as the but I turned off theatre recording bulls*** ..
It works.
Blackops 2's matchmaking is Skill based. Basically based off of K/D and how good you do in game. If you boost and get 300 kills per game and stuff like that, you'll get paired up with MLG Tryhards up the yinyang, so people lower their K/D and slack off in their performance in game making them get pared up with the 3 and 4 year olds learning how to play CoD

Heavens Grenade

Heavens Grenade

Brick Squad
Grammar Nazi Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
My friends and I sometime do this, it's just something funny to do when you're bored of the game.
Most deaths wins. I also don't care about my k/d. It's currently 0.14 from getting a reset. Lol.

Last edited:
Lapis Lazuli

Lapis Lazuli

GT: Custom Units
Reaction score
Sin$
if your getting put into bad games where theres a full team and your getting douched on every game, make sure its not looking for best connection, or open your nat to further your range of games to search

Krafty

Krafty

It was me the whole time!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I suggest matchmaking based nothing actually ( While also factoing in connection and ping ) Basically Random. Like in Mw2. If your good. you're good. if you aren't sucks to be you :tongue:
That "method" is what happens on GCI, and its the most frustrating thing. I'd rather keep it as is than do that, cause on GCI, you end up with a team of people who bought the trial game, and you end up doing all the work just to lose.

At least on BO2, I get paired with a team that on most occasions can hold their own (given 1 or 2 teammates).

Top Bottom
Login
Register