Discussion Why?

• Thread starter mirGantrophy
  • Start date
  • Views 344
M

xGrim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i like looking on the console and account ban forum for xbox. and people say "was reset, im legit"
and then comes an XBLPET posting the SAME THING for everyone.

"Apologies for your frustration, however we have researched this and verified that the gamerscore reset was accurate and will therefore stand as issued"

how do they really know? some stories seem legit.
and I personally have 2 MODDED achievements, with timestamps. on gears 2, has anyone ever recovered a profile and signed in on splitscreen to play MP and you get their rank achievements. thats what mine is

but anyways, what are the chances of someone telling the truth and getting reset anyway

M

xGrim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol, does it look like im mad? im asking a question retard.

B

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
dang that sucks i did mine legit until i found this site

M

xGrim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no no no.
i have NOT been reset, i want to know why EVERY XBLPET says "Apologies for your frustration, however we have researched this and verified that the gamerscore reset was accurate and will therefore stand as issued"
and what the chances are that someone was legit and got reset anyway

Q

qaadka

Se7en Elite
Reaction score
no no no.
i have NOT been reset, i want to know why EVERY XBLPET says "Apologies for your frustration, however we have researched this and verified that the gamerscore reset was accurate and will therefore stand as issued"
and what the chances are that someone was legit and got reset anyway

Because they check this s*** out

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I remember coming across a post, where the usersaid that their modded console was fine, but the unmodded console had been banned... Not sure if it was legitimate or not, but it does make you wonder, doesn't it?

I believe that they have been wrong before. And I agree in regards to the copy and pasted messages from the XBL PET. Not as fun as they use to be.

Top Bottom