What's new

Solved Why won't my RGH Trinity connect to my wifi?

M

Mushiepeas

Reaction score
So I've just changed from OG stealth to ******** and I can't connect to my wifi with my trinity rgh. I don't know whether it's got something to do with the stealth, or my wifi (probably not my wifi as I'm on computer and iPad on it). Even if I wire (use Ethernet) it doesn't get up to the internet part. I don't have a kv on so it could be that.

Someone please help asap. Thanks

S

Snowy

Let it snow
Reaction score
So I've just changed from OG stealth to ******** and I can't connect to my wifi with my trinity rgh. I don't know whether it's got something to do with the stealth, or my wifi (probably not my wifi as I'm on computer and iPad on it). Even if I wire (use Ethernet) it doesn't get up to the internet part. I don't have a kv on so it could be that.

Someone please help asap. Thanks
If you're currently banned it will not pass the internet check. It will pass the router check (stage one), but will not pass any further. This is completely normal, and you can continue to use tools/neighbourhood/whatever as usual.

M

Mushiepeas

Reaction score
If you're currently banned it will not pass the internet check. It will pass the router check (stage one), but will not pass any further. This is completely normal, and you can continue to use tools/neighbourhood/whatever as usual.
It doesn't even connect to my wifi.

M

Mushiepeas

Reaction score
Think I've done it guys. Thanks for helping :biggrin:

Top Bottom