• Thread starter Jakey Boy
  • Start date
  • Views 1,208
Jakey Boy

Jakey Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have 3 characters, and have done the raid 6 times in all. Please tell me why I'm sitting on 90 ascendant shards and no armor to use it on??? WTF BUNGIE

xJayDeex

xJayDeex

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
you cant do it over and over again. only once a week per character, and with how many materials you have a chance at getting the most you can get is like 30 with 6 times beating it..

NKFG

NKFG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you cant do it over and over again. only once a week per character, and with how many materials you have a chance at getting the most you can get is like 30 with 6 times beating it..
actually you can do it once on normal and once on hard so that is 2 times per character so 90 ascendant shards is possible.

T12 Maxxi

T12 Maxxi

Hang on for the ride of your life!
Reaction score
Sin$
actually you can do it once on normal and once on hard so that is 2 times per character so 90 ascendant shards is possible.
actually you can't. My group did the raid on normal, then hard right after and there were no rewards.

A

Afatassninja

Chris farley
Hardened Veteran Chatty Kathy Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
actually you can't. My group did the raid on normal, then hard right after and there were no rewards.
Just cause you didnt get anything from the chest doesnt mean you dont get rewards.. You actually get 4 loot drops on hard if you actually bothered to defend the confluxes and destroy all the oracles.(dont tell me you have and you didnt get anything because thats 100% bulls***.) 
Have 3 characters, and have done the raid 6 times in all. Please tell me why I'm sitting on 90 ascendant shards and no armor to use it on??? WTF BUNGIE
I mean if you didnt keep doing the queens wrath bountys you wouldnt have so many shards. But yeah it sucks ive gotten loot from the raid 6 or 7 times in total and the last time was when I got 2 pieces of raid gear, it was mostly energys every other time. Also because you have your gamertag in your profile, i went to check your bungie acccount and you havent done the raid 6 times, unless you deleted a character to make another new one, which would be kinda dumb.

Last edited:
K

kyledude92107

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No, Hard doesn't give anything after clearing normal. Instead of digging in and making yourself look worse, why not admit you're lying or exaggerating?

A

Afatassninja

Chris farley
Hardened Veteran Chatty Kathy Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
No, Hard doesn't give anything after clearing normal. Instead of digging in and making yourself look worse, why not admit you're lying or exaggerating?
Because I've got to the boss on hard after completing normal.. I got loot for killing the oracles, killing the templar, and for awaking the glass throne. You can only get cchests once a week, and loot on normal once a week, and loot on hard once a week. You cant get chests on both normal and hard however. Just because you beat the easiest part on hard and didnt get anything from the chest doesnt mean you donnt get loot lol. 
Hes not 29 so i know he didnt do it on hard.

T12 Maxxi

T12 Maxxi

Hang on for the ride of your life!
Reaction score
Sin$
Just cause you didnt get anything from the chest doesnt mean you dont get rewards.. You actually get 4 loot drops on hard if you actually bothered to defend the confluxes and destroy all the oracles.(dont tell me you have and you didnt get anything because thats 100% bulls***.) 

I mean if you didnt keep doing the queens wrath bountys you wouldnt have so many shards. But yeah it sucks ive gotten loot from the raid 6 or 7 times in total and the last time was when I got 2 pieces of raid gear, it was mostly energys every other time. Also because you have your gamertag in your profile, i went to check your bungie acccount and you havent done the raid 6 times, unless you deleted a character to make another new one, which would be kinda dumb.
if it was bulls*** would I have posted? We opened all of the chests and defeated everything but Aetheon, opened all the chests, and even killed a Gorgon. All we got was glimmer from the Vex Majors.

Jakey Boy

Jakey Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I did delete my characters to make new ones. I also get ascendant shards from everything in the vault. I got the Atheons Epilogue and the Cape. The ascendant shards are all from the vault, Stop being a complete smart ***.

The Awesome Guy

The Awesome Guy

A Really Cool Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Keep praying to RNJesus and you will eventually be rewarded.

But seriously, that is pretty messed up.

Modify

Modify

Active and Inactive
Glitcher Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I played the raid 4 times now upto Aethon. Still no armor, only shards/energy. Everyone else seems to get **** besides me when I play.

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Wish I had 90 shards. I could finally upgrade the rest of my ****!

Jakey Boy

Jakey Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
At least you acctually have the armor to use it on haha

And you need a person for the raid next week, I have 3 characters to play on lol and I won't bail out mid game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom
Login
Register