What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

Why the f*** is every MW2 host horrible?

• Thread starter TechMethod
  • Start date
  • Views 305
Status
Not open for further replies.
TechMethod

TechMethod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They don't know how to satisfy anymore than a lobby full of people. If they have 1 lobby then every single one of them will continuously join just to f*** around while the people trying to join is bored out of thier minds and getting more and more pissed off seeing the words "Server is full," then disappointingly pressing OK.

Xeno Lobbies

Xeno Lobbies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, they really don't care anymore. I might host iKonroi next weekend and each lobby is only 20 mins long, and I keep watch of who was already in the lobby. Let me know if you're interested, I'll send you an invite when/if it goes up :smile:

TechMethod

TechMethod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, they really don't care anymore. I might host iKonroi next weekend and each lobby is only 20 mins long, and I keep watch of who was already in the lobby. Let me know if you're interested, I'll send you an invite when/if it goes up :smile:
I would absolutely love it if you invite me to your next lobby
GT: Mech Method

A

Appropriate shoes

Reaction score
Sin$
i hate the people who don't even prestige but stay in and take up room only to spawn kill people trying to kill themselves, leave and come back. But NOOO these douches have to stand in the spawn and kill people trying to level up not even defending themselves,

TechMethod

TechMethod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i hate the people who don't even prestige but stay in and take up room only to spawn kill people trying to kill themselves, leave and come back. But NOOO these douches have to stand in the spawn and kill people trying to level up not even defending themselves,
Exactly! My whole party was talking about how those a******s keep doing that. It pisses me off.

J

Jonnehh

Reaction score
Sin$
I'd like that too :smile: Cheers man. My gamertag is: Im Jonnehh :smile:

B

Beastman1022

Reaction score
Sin$
can you inv me too XxEp1cxKillxX

Aghast

Aghast

Retired
Retired
TotM Stickied Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
I Would Love that too GT: ACEimmortal66

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register