• Start date
  • Views 4,979
S

swpilot2494

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Targetguy said:
Thats your comeback? really? How old are you? Can you even play this game or do your daddy and mommy need to tell the people at gamestop its ok for you to play it.

noturnoff.jpg

On a second note. Your tut for me turning off my computer is terrible. I dont see a turn off button anywhere. Maybe if you took some time to think of a good one it would be better.

Actually, yes there is. You just have a Vista PC, like me. Zoso most likely has a Windows PC, therefore when he clicks "Start", he sees the option where it says "Turn off Computer." Apparently he didn't know that you have a Vista PC, so calm your B*tch A$$ down about it because you're making a big deal about nothing. You're making yourself look like an idiot fighting back. If you were the smarter one, you wouldn't reply, but no, you're the stupid one that plays along. Have fun.

Anyways, Zoso, there is nothing Sexual about the game so it cannot be Gay, but Yes, I absolutely HATE this game although I still play it since it's addicting. COD4 is a better game, that's why I will go back to that game ocne I'm 10th prestige in MW2.

LilCheesy

ZoSo TraGiiK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
swpilot2494 said:
Actually, yes there is. You just have a Vista PC, like me. Zoso most likely has a Windows PC, therefore when he clicks "Start", he sees the option where it says "Turn off Computer." Apparently he didn't know that you have a Vista PC, so calm your B*tch A$$ down about it because you're making a big deal about nothing. You're making yourself look like an idiot fighting back. If you were the smarter one, you wouldn't reply, but no, you're the stupid one that plays along. Have fun.

Anyways, Zoso, there is nothing Sexual about the game so it cannot be Gay, but Yes, I absolutely HATE this game although I still play it since it's addicting. COD4 is a better game, that's why I will go back to that game ocne I'm 10th prestige in MW2.

Lolz posted this last week its still up here

S

Sparx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah Shot Guns are soooooo annoying.
What I really hate is all the glitches and hacks.

T

TinyTigers

Reaction score
Sin$
the games pretty damn gay but the care packs are keepin it fun for now

i will miss you

i will miss you

Autism and Alcoholism
End of the Year 2010 End of the Year 2011 Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
It could be gay cause i'm gay and I play it. End flame war. Now.

Top Bottom
Login
Register