I haven't really played any Pokemon game since Emerald. I just finished the first Tournament thing in the place where you get the Fifth Badge.
- Handed items EVERYWHERE and items litter the ground
- I don't have a rival
- You pretty much get told how to beat the Gym Leader in the city you're in before you even battle the Gym Leader
- When in the Sewers going to fight Team Plasma, your "rival" just follows you around and heals you constantly
- You don't start in a small town where you have to go out on a journey to earn your First Badge
- I've gotten like 3 pokemon just handed to me
- The pokemon suck
- Before the tournament, the people in the Gym all have level 30 pokemon at least. When you get to the tournament, everyone you face have level 26 pokemon and you basically steamroll the tournament.