• Thread starter Mikey99
  • Start date
  • Views 3,112
M

Mikey99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
First off, i have never done any modding or anything to my xbox or even attempted to.. yet :tongue:.

Anyway, im wondering my GT is Ca110fDutyWaW, and everyone keeps saying that my name is glowing white / orange.. I don't understand this, because i thought it always was until now when everyone was talking about it.. Why could this be?

A

AimMDMA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mikey99 said:
First off, i have never done any modding or anything to my xbox or even attempted to.. yet :tongue:.

Anyway, im wondering my GT is Ca110fDutyWaW, and everyone keeps saying that my name is glowing white / orange.. I don't understand this, because i thought it always was until now when everyone was talking about it.. Why could this be?

my W@W name was gold but thats because i had the ltd edition game, maybe you have the MW2 ltd edition?

M

Mikey99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks like the normal version... my name was gold in WaW and MW1, now MW2 i just don't get it.. lol

T

Twizler

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Mikey99 said:
Looks like the normal version... my name was gold in WaW and MW1, now MW2 i just don't get it.. lol
How was it gold in MW1?

cccodyyyy

cccodyyyy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
pics-or-it-didnt-happen.jpeg

M

Mikey99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll see if i can get a SS, supposedly it's "Glowing" white to some people now, but to mee i thought the orange/gold in waiting lobby was always normal, because it shows you?

I'll find my camera USB so i can upload pictures..

J

Justin D Johnson

Reaction score
Sin$

ive never need a glwoing tag at least not yet!

Top Bottom
Login
Register