What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved Why is my game folder empty when my HDD is plugged into my XBOX360 but in my laptop it is not empty? I'm really new to modding. Please Help!

F

FJason

Reaction score
Sin$
I've read and watched many tutorials but I can't seem to figure out the cause of this problem. I've converted a few ISO to GOD files successfully and they are all playable. I only repeat what I did for each game but sometimes this problem just occurred randomly. This only happen to certain games such as Assassin's Creed(Archive & Myrient), Splinter Cell: Blacklist(Romspure & Archive) and Marvel Ultimate Alliance(Archive, Myrient & Vimms Lair). Is there something I'm missing or overlooked? Any tips, advice or possible solutions is very much appreciated.

Here is the picture on laptop:

And here is the picture on my XBOX360:

D

Dreamcazman

Reaction score
Sin$
Shouldn't these games be in the content\0000... folder? I suppose it doesn't really matter as long as Aurora is pointing to the right place (I assume this is your dashboard of choice).

If some games work and some don't, it could be that the file path is too long. I'm not sure what the maximum is but maybe try shortening the folder names and see if that makes a difference. eg. Instead of 'Marvel Ultimate Alliance', call it 'MUA'.

Risking Perfect

Risking Perfect

I'm not dead, Just deployed
Super Moderators
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Shouldn't these games be in the content\0000... folder? I suppose it doesn't really matter as long as Aurora is pointing to the right place (I assume this is your dashboard of choice).

If some games work and some don't, it could be that the file path is too long. I'm not sure what the maximum is but maybe try shortening the folder names and see if that makes a difference. eg. Instead of 'Marvel Ultimate Alliance', call it 'MUA'.
Yes, it looks like you are trying to play a GoD version of a game. That will need to be in the content folder of the USB. The easiest way to create it is to copy a user profile to the USB and add it that way. Don't forget to unlock it using xm360

F

FJason

Reaction score
Sin$

I am really really sorry for the late reply but I have tried shortening the name and put it in the content\0000... and it didn't work. I don't know if this is useful but I have another GOD game that works and the folder name is much longer. My dashboard is Freestyle dash. Again, I'm really sorry and thank you for your response??

F

FJason

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi. I'm really sorry for the really late reply as well but I have been searching and trying to understand what you mean by copy a user profile to the USB? I apologize if it is a dumb question. ? ?

Thank you for the reply!
Yes, it looks like you are trying to play a GoD version of a game. That will need to be in the content folder of the USB. The easiest way to create it is to copy a user profile to the USB and add it that way. Don't forget to unlock it using xm360

S

SteeVeen

Reaction score
Sin$
If the hard drive can be opened in system settings on the 360, transfer a profile or an item to the device. This will create a Content folder, followed by 16 0s (being the public profile folder). You then want to copy the folder 415607DA into that folder.

The file structure should look like Content/0000000000000000/415607DA/00007000/(Current Picture).

Once the game is unlocked using xm360 it should be visible on the dashboard or findable by Aurora.

F

FJason

Reaction score
Sin$
If the hard drive can be opened in system settings on the 360, transfer a profile or an item to the device. This will create a Content folder, followed by 16 0s (being the public profile folder). You then want to copy the folder 415607DA into that folder.

The file structure should look like Content/0000000000000000/415607DA/00007000/(Current Picture).

Once the game is unlocked using xm360 it should be visible on the dashboard or findable by Aurora.
Thank you for the reply. I will do it in a few days as currently I'm not able to do so. I will get back to you immediately once I've tried it.

F

FJason

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi,

Firstly, I apologise for leaving this thread for months due to complications.

Secondly, the problem has been fixed. Turns out the hdd has an error that went undetected by the error checking.

I wipe the disk clean and did the whole thing again and now it works.

Thank you to those who responded. Really appreciate it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register