What's new

Solved Why is my Bogdon glitch failing??

• Thread starter SitOnMyCouch
  • Start date
  • Views 1,008
S

SitOnMyCouch

Reaction score
I'm having problems with my Bogdon problem glitch where sometimes it will work and I will get my heist back for replay, other times I load back in the game and have to do my setups over. I'll try and explain my whole process and if anyone can point out any factors I should be paying attention to or anything like that let me know, cause none of my friends have this issue and we're all supposedly doing the same thing.

If I'm hosting I always choose submarine roll (so I don't have to fly and close application at same time). I sit in the back of the avenger, not using a turret, and wait for the pilot to land in the hanger. I have my close application button ready in the quick menu (still able to see the screen) and when it flashes green I quick press X repeatedly and close app. I wait about 5 seconds and return to the game. My spawn is set to random spawn location.

V

Vibrator

Reborn
Reaction score
Don't sit in the back, players in the back of the Avenger have a delayed cutscene compared to the driver and passenger.

Close application when you see your player coming down the stairs from the Avenger.
Sit in the passenger seat if you don't want to fly but I do the sub and flying and still close out in time.

Remember closing it too soon is going to gurantee you a restart setups. Never close the application while still in the green tinted finished screen or before the cutscene starts playing.

The grace period between when the cutscene starts and when its too far into the cutscene for it to still work is pretty big, like a 10 second window so don't panic and close it too soon before the cutscene actually starts

S

SitOnMyCouch

Reaction score
Don't sit in the back, players in the back of the Avenger have a delayed cutscene compared to the driver and passenger.

Close application when you see your player coming down the stairs from the Avenger.
Sit in the passenger seat if you don't want to fly but I do the sub and flying and still close out in time.

Remember closing it too soon is going to gurantee you a restart setups. Never close the application while still in the green tinted finished screen or before the cutscene starts playing.

The grace period between when the cutscene starts and when its too far into the cutscene for it to still work is pretty big, like a 10 second window so don't panic and close it too soon before the cutscene actually starts

thanks man, appreciate the response that helps. i'll try delaying my close app times a bit and see if that helps.

Top Bottom