• Views 2,326
Status
Not open for further replies.
JordanDHale

JordanDHale

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It may be just me, but it seems as if I'm always put on a team with really bad players. I've tried every game type, and I'm always put on a team of people that barely hold a .5 K/D. To make matters worse, it almost always puts me in a game that's already started. It's so bad that I can say before I even spawn in, "I already know we're losing." and I'll be correct 99% of the time. No exaggeration. I'll easily get a 5 or so K/D while playing the objective hardcore, and then I'll look at my teammates and they're all going terribly negative. (10-42) ALL OF THEM. Does anyone else have this problem?! I seriously can't take it anymore. I'm getting losses for games that aren't even remotely fair.

Marvelous

Marvelous

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Grammar Nazi Stickied Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
It may be just me, but it seems as if I'm always put on a team with really bad players. I've tried every game type, and I'm always put on a team of people that barely hold a .5 K/D. To make matters worse, it almost always puts me in a game that's already started. It's so bad that I can say before I even spawn in, "I already know we're losing." and I'll be correct 99% of the time. No exaggeration. I'll easily get a 5 or so K/D while playing the objective hardcore, and then I'll look at my teammates and they're all going terribly negative. (10-42) ALL OF THEM. Does anyone else have this problem?! I seriously can't take it anymore. I'm getting losses for games that aren't even remotely fair.
The game is east AF. Find a full team and play with them.

Diamond

Diamond

Keep On Shining
Mr. Nice Guy Services Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought I was the only one lol.

Yeah it happens a lot. Only thing you can really do is play with a team, even running 2s helps tonnnnnns.

DoPeWAFFL3

DoPeWAFFL3

Chillstep
Bright Idea Frame In Gold Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I think everyone who is really good at the game, went to the XB1. They saw this happening, and knew there would be more serious gamers on the next gen consoles.

HAXZing TERR0R

HAXZing TERR0R

Masters of Deception
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn,Same here,But i dont care because its just a game...

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Finally... Now I know I'm not the only one... That same exact sh*t always happens to me. It's annoying as f*ck. I've just been playing Infected because that always happens. I'm around 400 in the world on the leaderboards for it. Hopefully the team balancing gets fixed and same with the joining games and losing right away... I doubt it will though...

RobsterNasher

RobsterNasher

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i think its down to the mere fact of how fast you die, im not exactly a "pro" at cod but ive always held between a 2-4k.d even a 5 on black ops 1 but on this cod, its like 1.8, but yeah thats my opinion

petermandingo

petermandingo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't be a random and join a team or a clan.

D

DontNukeMeBro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This happens to me a lot in Cranked, kinda lame but at least you can carry good enough in cranked. Won a game the other day by 1 point I believe, going 27-12 and the next player on my team was 7-13. it more or less comes down to if the other team has a player that goes a bit positive, then I lose as 90% of the time my entire team goes even at best. cranked can be pretty unforgiving to be honest I don't know why so many not-so-great players will continue to go in there when its known for being filled with mostly try hards

Orange Mushroom

Orange Mushroom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I went back to Black Ops 2, because of this.

Zaffy

Zaffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
People have always been bad. Bo2 LMG's were really annoying because the maps were small. On this game the maps are huge so..

Buntdogg

Buntdogg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think everyone who is really good at the game, went to the XB1. They saw this happening, and knew there would be more serious gamers on the next gen consoles.

Lol a think more of the campers came to xbox one myself

Aydind

Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Reporter Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
People do really suck at ghosts, you have to find the right lobby if you want a challenge.

ekliipze

ekliipze

Eklipze
Reaction score
Sin$
If I don't have people online I won't play anything that isn't infected.

C S R

C S R

Contributor
Stickied Video Connoisseur Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
This game is really easy, try playing with a full six-man team most of the time me and my team get matched up with other six-man parties and it makes the game a little bit more exciting than it normal is. :tongue:

xXmanslaughtrXx

xXmanslaughtrXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Learn to carry your team? I don't play for K/D Its all about the win loss... If people suck so bad play FFA? This game is easy and some times it isn't. Like everyone has said join a clan and do clan wars thats competitive and a lot of good teams.

Banana Clipper

Banana Clipper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry but I added you as a friend last night and I'm calling BS.

You have an overall 8.0 k/d spread but the only game you've played that shows your K/D spread (TDM) shows you have a 1.4 which tells me youre a booster/cheater/liar

I'd be glad to play some 1v1 with you if you feel Im in error 
not to mention your 520 game win streak, the fact that I have almost as many KC and KD as you yet you have 10x my score on the leaderboards

Four Twenty

Four Twenty

#
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry but I added you as a friend last night and I'm calling BS.

You have an overall 8.0 k/d spread but the only game you've played that shows your K/D spread (TDM) shows you have a 1.4 which tells me youre a booster/cheater/liar

I'd be glad to play some 1v1 with you if you feel Im in error 
not to mention your 520 game win streak, the fact that I have almost as many KC and KD as you yet you have 10x my score on the leaderboards

#Exposed

T

Triupmphant

Reaction score
Sin$
Im have a 0.6 KD but I never even try, but when I do, Honey Badger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register