• Thread starter Grubber606
  • Start date
  • Views 6,301
C

chrisco

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok well everyone got off topic, so i will try to post why i wasnt able to mod it..

I tried to do xex mods for the game but the offsets are very weird. no matter what xex you are looking at the vales for the offsets do not math up with that the "getmem" is. so trying to poke the xex will not work.

Weeb

Wee Bro x Diie

Leech®
Fabled Veteran Contest Sponsor Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
You're doing exactly what most modders and hackers hate. Jtags were NOT meant to ILLEGALLY play games. All you're doing is stealing games and not giving credit to the companies that worked hard to make them. They were meant to be used as cheaper alternative to buying a DEVKIT from Microsoft so people can run their own unsigned code. I won't lie, I've gotten a few games from torrent sites, but if i truly like the game, then I go out an buy it to support the developers. Whereas you're probably one of those kids that bought a jtag just for mw2 1337h4x and to show off to all your 13 year old friends that you have the game 3 days before it comes out.
when I bought my jtag TU7 was released

Trammell

Trammell

Retired
Retired
Reporter Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Any game can be modded but most of the people do it for money now and there isnt a lot of money in BF3

Cheez

Cheez

I Got The Wizard Stick
Retired
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Just a bit off topic, but it infuriates me when people the BF3 should be the "best game" because it is the "most realist". I want to clear a few things up...

1. Yes, BF3 added some more life-life elements to the game, but it is far from realistic.

2. If it was the "best game", I wouldn't have saw 40+ people turning it in at GameStop at the MW3 midnight launch.

3. Why do you want a game that is life like? Video games were meant to be an enjoyment to get us away from real life, to take a break and relieve some stress. But it is impossible to do that anymore since all games devs do is go for a real life feel.

Listen to this song, now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCbpZQrtIeQ

Sol Invictus

scopen4

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Just a bit off topic, but it infuriates me when people the BF3 should be the "best game" because it is the "most realist". I want to clear a few things up...

1. Yes, BF3 added some more life-life elements to the game, but it is far from realistic.

It's the closest you'll get to realism in any shooter.

2. If it was the "best game", I wouldn't have saw 40+ people turning it in at GameStop at the MW3 midnight launch.

40+ people returning the game doesn't mean s*** and how accurate are those stats? Are you 100% positive that there were more than 40 people returning the game? Don't bring up statistics unless you can back those numbers up. You obviously can't.

-Le Me-

-Le Me-

Self-Certified Polymath
Mr. Nice Guy Greeter Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Not really...but if it's true, how many Xboxes did you f*** up trying to jtag them, about 50? Also, I'm doubting him because the range of kids between 7-15 usually are the ones who freak out of mods and they can never understand how to mod themselves, and they will bug anyone to help them mod and they won't stop bugging until you actual, a). help them b.) block them or c.) tell them to f*** off
Lol, when I was 14 or 13 (Idk exactly) I modded a lot... but they were simle mods... (on PC) and then few years later I got my first XBOX and started moddin evrything I could and never got banned :thumbup1:

40+ people returning the game doesn't mean s*** and how accurate are those stats? Are you 100% positive that there were more than 40 people returning the game? Don't bring up statistics unless you can back those numbers up. You obviously can't.
Lol, have you ever played ARMA? No? Watch some vid of it and come, then tell me Battlefield is the most "realistic" shooter ever...

Grubber606

Grubber606

Grubbster
Reaction score
Sin$
I didnt ask if call of duty or battlefield was better...i asked why BATTLEFIELD IS UNMODDABLE, and have yet to see a good answer besides that it is server-side...

C

chrisco

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I didnt ask if call of duty or battlefield was better...i asked why BATTLEFIELD IS UNMODDABLE, and have yet to see a good answer besides that it is server-side...
I tried to do xex mods for the game but the offsets are very weird. no matter what xex you are looking at the vales for the offsets do not match up with that the "getmem" is. so trying to poke the xex will not work.

that is why xex modding doesnt work.

C

Collateral22

I hate fanboys.
Forum Addict Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I think we should try mod BF3 Lolz Be fun to see what could be done lol .. <3 !

You mean "we" as in the people who actually work for their mods and you to just leech off it.

Battlefield will never be moddable on console. Fact.

coder

Coder123

dat crazy duck
Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
KiwiDoggie did unlimited ammo also

"You could mod the campaign because thats not server sides, But like i said, Its too good to mod. Battlefield is realistic, So its like Putting GOD mode on in real life. Unlike call of duty, Unrealistic and something you would mod without a second thought. "

/facepalm

this is what i call a fail. if you mod for money you are a no life. get a job.

Hmm interesting.... what if the modding is their job?

Yup ULTRA REALISTIC!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpPKKjGsoDo

A

Anangrychip

Reaction score
Sin$
Heh.... Bf3 is only moddable in single player.
So yeah... Dont pirate games guys. Im just saying if theres enough complaints about piracy and ppl blame 7s, this website could be shut down.

Top Bottom
Login
Register