• Views 1,873
denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
MotM End of the Year 2014 Trifecta
Reaction score
Sin$
there are a lot of good games on steam but just remember that if you hack you could have all of your paid games taken away from you instantly. besides that you have to play games that a little kid wouldn't;t play a game like arma 3 or something like that.

i came to PC because of mainly the controls are a lot better and you can do literal anything on them.
you don't have to pay every time you want to play with your friends
you can have another monitor plugged in to your PC to watch a video while doing work or playing a game like a mmo or arma 3 

i bought mine prebuilt from ibuypower but i would highly recommend building your own because you will get the best bang for your buck that way

Actually, you dont have your games 'taken away', thats false. You simply will not be allowed to play VAC games online.

J

john row

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually, you dont have your games 'taken away', thats false. You simply will not be allowed to play VAC games online.
They will actually take all of the games away because they will shutdown the account. It happened to one of my friends.

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
MotM End of the Year 2014 Trifecta
Reaction score
Sin$
They will actually take all of the games away because they will shutdown the account. It happened to one of my friends.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=4044-qdhj-5691

Your account may still be used to play single-player games and multiplayer games on unsecured servers
Your account may still be used to play single-player games or to connect to non-secure game servers and for games played over a LAN. To find non-secure servers, please change your filter settings in the server browser list to show servers which are not VAC-secured (from the Steam main menu go to the View option, select Servers and then select "Not secure" in the Anti-Cheat drop-down).
NOTE: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 does not have non-secure servers

milk1547

milk1547

Reaction score
Sin$
no u will still have them but u wont be able to play on vac servers, u can still play on 3rd party servers and single player

Army Strong

Army Strong

Hack Forums L33T Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome to the master race sir.
Know of any good sites that sell gaming PC that can run DayZ standalone on max settings/higher recommendations?
That accepts paypal, not over $600-800?

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Know of any good sites that sell gaming PC that can run DayZ standalone on max settings/higher recommendations?
That accepts paypal, not over $600-800?
I actually heard that iBuyPower is pretty good :tongue:

Babais1337

Babais1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I game on pc and console and have to say you might the right choice haha, there is a lot more mature players on pc and you'll really enjoy steam as well! Welcome to the race :biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register