What's new

Tutorial Why I do not want to release a how to get hybrids on consoles.

• Thread starter ProtoBuffers
  • Start date
  • Views 771
P

ProtoBuffers

Taking a break for unknown amount of time...
Premium
Reaction score
For all of you that do not know PS4 and Xbox1 can still be crashed or soft froze by things like mongols or swordsplosions from people with a high fire rate. Recently I have discovered a glitch that can cause my PS4 to get forced in to loop mode with just a simple black hole. I know it is peoples job to remove you from their game and for you to not crash other peoples games. I am looking more towards the legit community side. I just simply do not want people going around crashing games. Please do contribute to my other thread for non console killer hybrids so I can make people Xbox and PS saves without happening to worry about people that can destroy your console. I am sorry to all of the people who just want things like +22 fleet blame the people who crash games.

X

xCodex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just do it, I see you wanting to help the legit community but the thing is, in a year or 2 there will be no community! The game is getting older. Also, just because modded weapons are in the game does not mean that legit players cant stop playing legit. I think it would be almost harmless at this point if you were to release them.

D

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Just do it, I see you wanting to help the legit community but the thing is, in a year or 2 there will be no community! The game is getting older. Also, just because modded weapons are in the game does not mean that legit players cant stop playing legit. I think it would be almost harmless at this point if you were to release them.
I've given him the option to post the process and if not, I will. It's really not a big deal as the way it's done isn't quick and easy and most people won't even bother and it's a pain to constantly reload the save.

P

ProtoBuffers

Taking a break for unknown amount of time...
Premium
Reaction score

Most people want the weapons just to crash peoples games....

X

xCodex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've given him the option to post the process and if not, I will. It's really not a big deal as the way it's done isn't quick and easy and most people won't even bother and it's a pain to constantly reload the save.
Lmao I just saw his new thread "DOMIN8 didn't give me a choice" hahahah. You guys just made my day, I got black weapons and a laugh all at one time. Either way though thanks so much for posting that.

Top Bottom