• Thread starter OFF1CER NASTY
  • Start date
  • Views 9,434
OFF1CER NASTY

jreppt1980

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't understand why do people hate on Cod so much I mean I see videos, forums, and articles with so much hate on every Cod there is. Every year there's so much hate. Black Ops 2 is no exception you people have seen a single trailer that's it and your already saying this will be the end of Cod. I think Black Ops 2 is gonna be amazing and if its gonna suck so bad and kill Cod why is it breaking pre-order records.Obviously some people are not that smart.

Think about this the next time you wanna express your negative opinion about a game you don't like. If you don't like Cod DON'T BUY OR b**** ABOUT IT YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUY IT.

Please express your opinion if you think BO 2 will be great.

InfectHead

InfectHead

Strip the flesh, salt the wound!
End of the Year 2012 MotM Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
It's because people fail to express their true opinions, and just go with what the crowd, or are too stubborn to change their ignorant ways.

Templar

Templar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All they are saying is just Pure lies. Maybe not some but most.

Prodigy

Prodigy

♥ Selena Gomez ♥
Hardened Veteran Grammar Nazi Glitcher
Reaction score
Sin$
People will hate on everything until the day the world ends. One reason, because it is another CoD, they believe that CoD is the same thing every time. Another reason is because its is Black Ops II. For some reason, most people didn't like Black Ops and since this is the sequel they think it will be the same. Another reason is because it is in the future, some people may not like this concept and dont think it is very CoD-like or whatever their reasons may be.

Night

Night

Retired Unofficial Article Riter
Reaction score
Sin$
It's because a lot of CoD fans have way too high expectations. CoD 4 spoiled all of us. We went from 1-3 not really changing, and then BAM, here is this amazing game. Everyone loved it and was so hype for MW2. It added a lot of new features and people were happy for a while. Then people started complaining about quick scoping, commando etc. Ever since CoD 4 came out people expect each new game to just be radically different from the last. I personally, however, like the fact that they keep it relatively the same, and add a few new features. If the majority of fans liked MW2, why change it completely to suit the needs of the crybabies out there?

ColdK1ller86

ColdK1ller86

4d 79 20 4e 61 6d 65 20 49 73 20 53 69 6d 6f 6e
Reaction score
Sin$
The first thing i thought when watching the trailer was is this cod or terminator come on robots created by man turning on them they just needed to mention skynet and that would of completed the terminator likeness i think they may have gone to far on this one i have never hated on a cod before but so far im not liking the look of this next one but no doubt i will still buy it though

Exotic 7s

CSO

Aaron, gets those cats out of ma thread!
Mr. Nice Guy Chatty Kathy Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
It really shouldn't be that bad. In my opinion it is the same old CoD that I won't buy.

B

Bearrrrr

2 Nine's in the Hand
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't understand why do people hate on Cod so much I mean I see videos, forums, and articles with so much hate on every Cod there is. Every year there's so much hate. Black Ops 2 is no exception you people have seen a single trailer that's it and your already saying this will be the end of Cod. I think Black Ops 2 is gonna be amazing and if its gonna suck so bad and kill Cod why is it breaking pre-order records.Obviously some people are not that smart.

Think about this the next time you wanna express your negative opinion about a game you don't like. If you don't like Cod DON'T BUY OR ***** ABOUT IT YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUY IT.

Please express your opinion if you think BO 2 will be great.

It is the same **** every new CoD yet after a new one will come out after this one Black Ops 2 Will then all of a sudden be the best one ever.... It is seriously always the same **** every new CoD game.

Exotic 7s

CSO

Aaron, gets those cats out of ma thread!
Mr. Nice Guy Chatty Kathy Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
It is the same **** every new CoD yet after a new one will come out after this one Black Ops 2 Will then all of a sudden be the best one ever.... It is seriously always the same **** every new CoD game.
Yeah but still don't hate on it till you have played it.

D3FEKT

D3FEKT

Bewbs
Platinum Record Stickied Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
people hate on the game because it looks like they are copying what other games are like in the future times.

also in the trailer... In the future, have high tech vehicles, yet we ride a f*cking horse?!?!?

I for 1 aint buying this game, but thats my opinion.. if i was to get it, it would be only for zombies. only successful thing 3arc did

Riku

Riku

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its the cool thing to do, they will say that the new CoD coming out will suck and that they are not going to buy it. Then a couple months later when the new CoD comes out, you will see them posting in the BlackOps 2 forum that this game is awesome until it becomes cool again to say it sucks and that CoD4 was the best

Rubbers

Wet Dream

Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Most people played blackops and disliked it and posted on these forums how much they hate treyarch and JD_2020 for some odd reason he had nothing to really do with it but anyways most of the first 3 months it was always how much OMG WORST GAME EVER and ect. So pretty much I can't wait until the release so i can see how many people start posting negative threads about BO:2.

It was pretty funny how much everyone was jizzing for it and waiting for it to be leaked then when they got it ehh.

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have enjoyed every COD game to date because each of them has their own greats maps and with each one you have to change your playstyle making each game different. I think black ops 2 with either be a major hit or a huge flop. Tryarch are risking a lot by taking the game into the future and to be honest I think this is great. We have a developer putting everything on the line to make the users happy. All I gotta say now is good luck to Treyarch. Also even if everyones opinions sound the same it doesn't make them all sheep, some may genuinely dislike why they see in the trailer.

Dave

Dave

Harbinger Of Common Sense
Retired
Bright Idea Hardened Veteran Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
also in the trailer... In the future, have high tech vehicles, yet we ride a f*cking horse?!?!?
You/all the clowns complaining about this (not saying you're a clown) obviously haven't paid attention to anything in the video/mentioned in the past few days. Those horses you see are during a flashback mission set in the 1980's where you play as Alex Mason (original Blops protagonist) in Afghanistan, where he has a run in with the games antagonist.

OT: People hate on it because they think it's cool to do so, the trend has been set, people follow. In addition to that, many people still can't get out of 2007 and accept that Call of Duty 4 is over. CoD4 was/is ridiculously overrated, people only stick the 'best CoD ever' tag on it because many Youtube personalities say so. Overall, people hate on it because they're sheep, half the time they're too blind to actually amount their own real opinion.

For once CoD isn't the same old predictable bs, it actually looks revolutionary.

BLAZED69

BLAZED69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
seriously i loved black ops i think black ops 2 looks epic aswell you cant really base an opinion on a little short teaser clip of the game i think why most people probably hate it because of all the cheaters and little brats on it who never stfu

OFF1CER NASTY

jreppt1980

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's because a lot of CoD fans have way too high expectations. CoD 4 spoiled all of us. We went from 1-3 not really changing, and then BAM, here is this amazing game. Everyone loved it and was so hype for MW2. It added a lot of new features and people were happy for a while. Then people started complaining about quick scoping, commando etc. Ever since CoD 4 came out people expect each new game to just be radically different from the last. I personally, however, like the fact that they keep it relatively the same, and add a few new features. If the majority of fans liked MW2, why change it completely to suit the needs of the crybabies out there?
I agree with the Cod community was spoiled with Cod 4 but to be honest everything after WaW was just trying to step into the future adding stuff to Cod that really didn't belong. Its sad how the hardcore gamers have quit Cod because of it. Now the people who b**** and complain about Cod are Bf fan boys or kids who are used to play with trash like from mw3 you get what i'm saying.

OFF1CER NASTY

jreppt1980

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All I know is Cod has a formal for a fps that is easy to play and fun to play "at times" but I agree this game will determine if the Cod series will lose some if not all the true cod gamers. At least in my eyes.

Noob Saibot

KnucklesX2

Thank me later.♠
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd say there 3 types of haters: Fanboys of other FPS games, and Idiots who follow them. People who just cant accept the fact that Cod is popular now,and that Cod4 is in the past. People who genuinely just don't like the game.

Top Bottom
Login
Register