What's new

Solved WHY has my global rp gone from 1 million to 594 million over night ?

Wezz

Wezz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As you can see i am level 83

MUo6wa6ZbISBLAmWATq1bW6PV

But my global rp is

eN1wcTJl7FgpgdXRCJ1bKo9sK

And as you can see here its some how modded my days only on socials club /

HBPsB4zmC3plGUVKGuc9ZdjkQ

rockstar said

I was playing yesterday doing the sp-mp glitch also doing the sp-mp sell car 2nd character glitch made 2 million from it

Today i log into social club and see i have been kicked from a clan and had loads of abuse how i have been cheating my stats as i moved to number 1 out of the 1000 people in the clan i go on gta online

My global rp is now at 594,409,179

It was at 1 million that was legit but i do not know whats happened whys my global rp gone so high ?

In some of my other clan leaderboards like rsp clan i am in that i moved to 2nd place some how and it says i have played for many days
0.png

RSPZ
POSITION IN CREW

1123D 3H 0M
100%
100%
100%
100%
100%
100%
100%
100%
100%
100%
90130320 RP1584350 RP

That the clan i am in now it done it to everything on social club and i am really confused wtf has happened over night i went to sleep and come back online and all this is going on like wtf

I know this is not to do with the glitches i have been doing because how in anyway would that mess up my days played in clan leaderboards

seriously my level has not moved 1 bit from this i am still level 83 on stats it shows my real playing time on gta online 9 days

MAD RIGHT NOW confused

ROCK* finally got back to me

Ngy3MXA.jpg

Last edited:
Echo

Echo

7S
Retired
Legendary Veteran TotM Services
Reaction score
Sin$
It's been happening to a lot of people lately. Not really sure if it's on Rockstar's end, or if it's because of glitching.

Upvote 0
Wezz

Wezz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's been happening to a lot of people lately. Not really sure if it's on Rockstar's end, or if it's because of glitching.
I would understand it was to do with me glitching if my level went up with the 548 million extra rp it shows i have but it never and days played like 2000 in other clans over night though surely a selling car glitch will not make your days played higher in any way that why i think its something to do on there end in ways also i aint modded in any way either so not sure

Upvote 0
Wezz

Wezz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Rockstar support said this

Steve C.Today at 17:21
Hello,

Thank you for contacting Rockstar Technical Support.

We're looking into reports of Social Club crew Leaderboards not displaying the correct information. Currently we have no information about this issue, however we'd like you to try some troubleshooting steps that may help resolve this issue.

Please try the following steps:

1. Log into GTA Online
  2. Set a different crew as Active.
  3. Generate an autosave by completing a mission, buying accessories or a haircut
  4. Log out of GTA Online
  5. Log into Rockstar Games Social Club
  6. Go to Settings > Linked Accounts
  7. Un-link your SC from your Gamertag
  8. Sign out of Rockstar Games Social Club
  9. Load GTA Online and generate an autosave again
  10. Exit out of GTA Online
  11. Sign back in to Rockstar Games Social Club
  12. Link your Account back to Gamertag
  13. Log back into the game and see if there are any changes.
Please let us know if this issue is still occurring.

Best Regards,

Steve C.
R* Technical Support

But how is that effected my global rp in game im still confused

Upvote 0
Wezz

Wezz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There was a glitch that some guy did that affected his crew rank. It kept doubling.

Glad they got back to you.
Yes i got kicked from my crew as i went to number 1 over night and got 594 million rp (they was all saying i went up the rp in seconds like it just happened) i got accused of cheating i got abused and everything i shown them this picture they said sorry like but not the point i knew i never cheated or modded my **** ) all together and its stuck on my account , but from what rockstar said its not me glitching that caused it to happen as my days in crew ranking would not of been 2 000 days played and stuff , it's like someone was trolling in a server i really ain't sure but my global rp they ain't removing it because its not actually effected my rank , i really want to know wtf happened though like why did my global rp online go from 1 million to 594 million like wtf

Upvote 0
Sin

Sin

Go to hell
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes i got kicked from my crew as i went to number 1 over night and got 594 million rp (they was all saying i went up the rp in seconds like it just happened) i got accused of cheating i got abused and everything i shown them this picture they said sorry like but not the point i knew i never cheated or modded my **** ) all together and its stuck on my account , but from what rockstar said its not me glitching that caused it to happen as my days in crew ranking would not of been 2 000 days played and stuff , it's like someone was trolling in a server i really ain't sure but my global rp they ain't removing it because its not actually effected my rank , i really want to know wtf happened though like why did my global rp online go from 1 million to 594 million like wtf
Haha, if it went to 2k days played then I don't know. Maybe a server fart or a modder (In which case would be pretty beast for *all client* stat editing

Upvote 0
Wezz

Wezz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha, if it went to 2k days played then I don't know. Maybe a server fart or a modder (In which case would be pretty beast for *all client* stat editing
That's what makes me thing some one did this to me cause if it was me glitching it would not of changed my days played in crew rankings like

but god knows i really want to know

have you seen the latest video chrome x modz has released ? its private like but he has a full mod menu with many things you can do online ill find it and add it here try to pause the video and see if anywhere it says stat editing cause all he does in the video is Teleport all players to him in the air , spawns ufo's and ferris wheels and blows all players up but there is much more inside the mod menu he never used , like he could choose certain players and make them dance etc and other stuff but he never choose to show it all

When thats released i think people will orgasm

EDIT: NOT SURE IF THIS IS SAME AS THE OLD ONE JUST UPGRADED BUT IT LOOKS A LOT BIGGER .

Upvote 0
Sin

Sin

Go to hell
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
That's what makes me thing some one did this to me cause if it was me glitching it would not of changed my days played in crew rankings like

but god knows i really want to know

have you seen the latest video chrome x modz has released ? its private like but he has a full mod menu with many things you can do online ill find it and add it here try to pause the video and see if anywhere it says stat editing cause all he does in the video is Teleport all players to him in the air , spawns ufo's and ferris wheels and blows all players up but there is much more inside the mod menu he never used , like he could choose certain players and make them dance etc and other stuff but he never choose to show it all

When thats released i think people will orgasm

EDIT: NOT SURE IF THIS IS SAME AS THE OLD ONE JUST UPGRADED BUT IT LOOKS A LOT BIGGER .

Yea I'm well aware of his menu, but it will be a while before it's released (if ever). I'm not sure that his menu has any stat editing in it either.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register