• Thread starter WarNoShame
  • Start date
  • Views 1,631
WarNoShame

WarNoShame

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I play GTA Online with my friends a lot. They say "Special Crate Drop Inbound!" or "Dude Crate Drop Inbound!". I don't see it in my notifications, on my map nothing. So we go to the location and I see the smoke, so the crate drops, I shoot the crate to get all the RP and Money, and I can't pick it up, I walk on it, nothing, my friends walk over it, they get it. It pisses me off cause it's been happening all the time and I missed out on the beer hats cause of this. Is this happening to anyone else? Is there a way to fix it?

Echo

Echo

7S
Retired
Legendary Veteran TotM Services
Reaction score
Sin$
I play GTA Online with my friends a lot. They say "Special Crate Drop Inbound!" or "Dude Crate Drop Inbound!". I don't see it in my notifications, on my map nothing. So we go to the location and I see the smoke, so the crate drops, I shoot the crate to get all the RP and Money, and I can't pick it up, I walk on it, nothing, my friends walk over it, they get it. It pisses me off cause it's been happening all the time and I missed out on the beer hats cause of this. Is this happening to anyone else? Is there a way to fix it?
Rockstar has been having some troubles with their website and server, so that could probably be it. I've never heard of this happening before, though. Very odd, indeed.

Upvote 0
Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
I actually seen this happen last weekend. It said special crate drop and never actually dropped which is strange.

Upvote 0
X

xMike

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
There are so many threads about this already.
Just look around in the other million threads and I am sure you'll find a reasonable answer.

Upvote 0
WarNoShame

WarNoShame

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I actually seen this happen last weekend. It said special crate drop and never actually dropped which is strange.
This isn't the issue about how it doesn't drop, it drops but I can't pick it up and I get no notifications about it, my friends do

Upvote 0
G

God

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
What rank are you?

Upvote 0
Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
This isn't the issue about how it doesn't drop, it drops but I can't pick it up and I get no notifications about it, my friends do
I thought you had to be a certain level in order to pick up the crate or at least see it.

Upvote 0
G

God

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought you had to be a certain level in order to pick up the crate or at least see it.
It's not only the level, if you never answered Ron's phone call regarding the drops you won't get them.

Upvote 0
X

xMike

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Thread here WarNoShame WarNoShame : http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/no-special-crates-dropping.1162855/#post-9064390

Rockstar is also looking into this issue :
aba018ba289e31aa414db87bdd639142.png

Upvote 0
G

God

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm pretty sure I have, I do know that I have seem them before
You problem *might* be the fact that you never answered Ron's phone call about crate drops. You said you never get notifications about them so it's most likely the issue. Start doing missions from Ron and answer every phone call from him until he calls you about crate drops.

Upvote 0
X

xMike

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh alright, sorry wrong problem. This could be an internet problem on your side. My friend has bad internet and when he plays GTA he cannot pick crates up, also sometime it doesn't even let him get in cars. Is you internet bad ? 
Wait you said " I don't see it in my notifications, on my map nothing"
This means you missed the call from Ron or didn't do it. Once you do it you will get notifications and see them on your map. Even if you friend takes you to it you won't be able to pick it up because you don't have "permission " too. Do missions for Ron and in no time you'll be getting crate drops and will be able to pick them up.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register