• Thread starter GLthegamemaster
  • Start date
  • Views 488
G

GLthegamemaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've seen all the "The Pro" threads and I began to wonder, why don't they just google "MW2 boosting/modding xp"? They'd get this site pretty quickly. Then they could just look at one of the xp lobby threads and bam there's like 10 gamertags they can ban. Just seems like this would be easier than manually having a mod going around searching for people and banning them. Anyone know the reason as to why they don't just come to forums like this one? They've obviously had to have thought of doing that so why don't they?

Jerry

Jerry

#StraightCisPride
Retired
Mythical Veteran Sinner Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Because Infinity Ward is made up of complete idiots.

G

Grif99

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
There is no doubt in my mind that they don't know about this site, but they probably need proof of the person doing it. Because what stops me from posting up someone else's gamertag on here.. wouldn't give them the right to ban them

G

GLthegamemaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's what I was thinking Grif but then I just thought they could do a backround check on the gamertag pretty quickly and see if it's a 10 prestige, and if it is they can check the kills and experience and stuff to see if it's legit. The process would easily trump the manual search by "The Pro"

K

Kill1nu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Because the pro's gotta pretend hes got the biggest **** at the office.
Also, they do know about this site, along with TTG.

K

Kill1nu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They don't have time to, they are busy trying to fix MW2, and failing pretty hard.

PrfctionIsFlawd

PrfctionIsFlawd

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
They need proof that you have actually done it before they ban you. They can't just see your name on a forum asking for it, you have to actually follow through with it.

G

Grif99

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
GLthegamemaster said:
That's what I was thinking Grif but then I just thought they could do a backround check on the gamertag pretty quickly and see if it's a 10 prestige, and if it is they can check the kills and experience and stuff to see if it's legit. The process would easily trump the manual search by "The Pro"
That's true and I'm sure they could do that if they wanted to

nickbizzle said:
Who says The Pro is one person?
He isn't one person, He isn't even a person. There's no correct translation for what he is be he's everywhere and he knows when you're naughty and when you're nice.

G

GLthegamemaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PrfctionIsFlawd said:
They need proof that you have actually done it before they ban you. They can't just see your name on a forum asking for it, you have to actually follow through with it.

Yeah like I said earlier to Grif though, they could do like a backround check on your account and see if you're 10th prestige, your exp amount, your kills, match history (I'm assuming), etc. to make sure that you actually did it. Idk just my take on it

And I think The Pro is just one person...they've put his gamertag up on here somewhere and it showed what he was doing on xbox.com and everything. But I'm guessing they have a whole team dedicated to finding all the glitchers/modding and banning them and whatnot

Mute-

Mute-

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Most likely they all know about this site but have no true evidence to actually ban the people here.

Top Bottom
Login
Register