What's new

Solved Why does this keep happening

R

Revenge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everytime i load aw it boots me back to dashboard. it has loaded one time then anytime ive tred to load the game it just goes black and loads the dashboard again.

can anyone help?

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Everytime i load aw it boots me back to dashboard. it has loaded one time then anytime ive tred to load the game it just goes black and loads the dashboard again.

can anyone help?
Check to see if you have the latest TU. Also, if you have any modified files on it, I would recommend putting the clean files back on.

R

Revenge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no modified files and it's the TU that xbox automatically downloaded when I started the game 
Check to see if you have the latest TU. Also, if you have any modified files on it, I would recommend putting the clean files back on.

I have no modified files and it's the TU that xbox automatically downloaded when I started the game

C

CamxCore

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Open xbls.ini on the root of your hard drive and disable the bypass on your stealth server. More than likely the problem

Top Bottom