Solved Why does the Dubsta2 exist?

• Thread starter Thilly
  • Start date
  • Views 299
T

Thilly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As the Titel says, why does the Dubsta2 in Chrome and gold exist in the game?
Other rare cars such as the modded Sentials and dominator etc too?
Since they are not accessible any more.
The black Dubsta2 can be found though MC club, so why do the chrome and gold ones exist?

A

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
As the Titel says, why does the Dubsta2 in Chrome and gold exist in the game?
Other rare cars such as the modded Sentials and dominator etc too?
Since they are not accessible any more.
The black Dubsta2 can be found though MC club, so why do the chrome and gold ones exist?
What do you mean not accessable? I get those sentinels all the time.

T

Thilly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you mean the blue and yellow one that spawn at night up near eclipse Tower?
They used to be accessible until R* locked them.
I have not tried it recently.

What do you mean not accessable? I get those sentinels all the time.

X

XvxItchyJumperxvX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not had a problem with the yellow one, the blue one kicks sometimes.

S

schitzotm

Contributor
Reaction score
The dubsta 2 originated via story mode and made it online from the storymode to online glitch. Then the next gen (now current gen) consoles came and they randomly spawned as chrome and gold. (Was later patched so they didnt spawn) the actual dubsta 2 has black badges instead of chrome.
The sentinals were locked because of an update but those should now be storable.

R

Rollin Royce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The dubsta 2 originated via story mode and made it online from the storymode to online glitch. Then the next gen (now current gen) consoles came and they randomly spawned as chrome and gold. (Was later patched so they didnt spawn) the actual dubsta 2 has black badges instead of chrome.
You're not saying they stopped spawning the Chrubstas or Gubstas are you? Because my fool-proof method just spawned a Chrome Dubsta 2 at La Mesa in freeroam.

To the OP:
The Gubsta exists for the same reason as the ruby red Sabre, the red/blue Gauntlet, the yellowjacket Ruiner, the lime green Voltic, etc... because they exist in the Single Player mode. If you know how to use the LSCs across the map in Story Mode, even an under-powered player can win Story Mode races with "found" or farmed vehicles. So because the spawns exist in SP, they carry over to the MP environment. Many of them are storable, and in the same way can add a little extra balance to a new online player -- the upgrades on the blue Dominator, for instance, are enough for a low-level MP player to win a lot of races, both "ad hoc" and in official races.

So the Gubsta and Chrubsta are balancing items, carried over by a very generous spawn mechanism.

Top Bottom