What's new

Unsolved Why does my RGH fatal crash intercepted every time it gets turned on (At the Xbox 360 logo) Plz Help Me

S

Scarce_5niper

Reaction score
So every time i turn my console on it will turn on and get to the 360 logo and repeat the same message over and over (fatal crash intercepted). I dont have xbox neighborhood ive been usung a usb, can anyone help me?
Post automatically merged:

I have a Xbox 360 slim, trinity and i tried to play cod bo2, and i put a menu for plugin 5 and i restarted my console and it hasnt loaded past the logo. I dont remember what menu it was. If it helps, i can press the xbox button on the controller after the first fatal crash alert and i can access all that but if i click on anything it will freeze

Last edited:
M

MattMcki95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Add a blank launch.ini file to a usb and start it up and go remove the plugins. One of them is bad

S

Scarce_5niper

Reaction score
Add a blank launch.ini file to a usb and start it up and go remove the plugins. One of them is bad
how do i get a blank launch.ini file? ive tried something like that before but it didnt work, it turned on but xex wasnt in the games folder.

Top Bottom