why does EA love Torres?

• Thread starter Nick DiLello
  • Start date
  • Views 405
N

Nick DiLello

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am a big Chelsea supporter. But I feel like EA favors him way too much. His form recently has been terrible. I know he scored the winning goal in the Europa league game... but he also.missed the penalty. But EA have given him an inform this year... for what? Scoring a goal... not even a nice goal or a.meaningful goal. And he is 85? Rated this year which is unbelievable because Hernandez(Man U) striker plays like a monster yet is only an 81/82?? I dont get it

X

x sumol x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
because they don't dramatic change players ratings and he got an inform cause he scored a hat trick for that game i think. Next year im sure they will drop to a 81/83

N

Nick DiLello

Enthusiast
Reaction score
because they don't dramatic change players ratings and he got an inform cause he scored a hat trick for that game i think. Next year im sure they will drop to a 81/83
Did he score a hat trick? Was that the Aston Villa game where they won 8-0??

M

MrFifa

Reaction score
If you look at him on Seasons, his stats have been reduced a lot.

X

x sumol x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont really remember i just know it was for a hat trick & another thing is they wont give out a lesser rated card on UT nobody would buy him but in seasons they have reduced his stats as mrfifa said

D

Didier

FIFA Franchise
Reaction score
Not really a big Chelsea supporter are you then :L

He scored 4 goals the week he got it 2 against Norsjallend or whoever in the CL in the 6-1 win (Even though I am told CL games don't count) but anyways he got 2 more the following game against Sunderland when they won 3-0 or 3-1 I think

i dont really remember i just know it was for a hat trick & another thing is they wont give out a lesser rated card on UT nobody would buy him but in seasons they have reduced his stats as mrfifa said
Wasn't for a hat trick I don't think Torres has a hat trick this season

N

Nick DiLello

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not really a big Chelsea supporter are you then :L

He scored 4 goals the week he got it 2 against Norsjallend or whoever in the CL in the 6-1 win (Even though I am told CL games don't count) but anyways he got 2 more the following game against Sunderland when they won 3-0 or 3-1 I think

Wasn't for a hat trick I don't think Torres has a hat trick this season
He has scored this seaso. But his performance in the past three seasons have been horrible. Im sorry but we need him to sit downnnn and get Lukaku back.

R

run632

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
He only got one in that game,best he has this season is 2 goals, he has 7 goals all season(bpl) which is beyond piss poor..

T

Trilogy10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Torres should be a 80overall Max.

Top Bottom