• Thread starter Noob Saibot
  • Start date
  • Views 769

Pick one

• Because I spent 60/120$

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Because I enjoy playing it.

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Because I need something to pass the time.

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • I do not play it anymore

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
N

Noob Saibot

Thank me later.♠
Reaction score
I spent 120 dollars. No choice.

X

Xtro

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Because its new but once i hit 10th im out

O

OMGnanerpus

Regular Everyday Normal MF
Staff
Lifetime
Reaction score
I play to have fun with friends. Playing GTA at the moment though. ll

N

Noob Saibot

Thank me later.♠
Reaction score
No offence but you had a choice to buy the game or not and I play cause I enjoy the Call of Duty series. :biggrin:
I've enjoyed every call of duty before this one.

P

Pro

Avuis
Lifetime
Reaction score
I've enjoyed every call of duty before this one.
Every Call of Duty I think has a downside, EXCEPT CoD 4! That one was by far the best because it wasn't sophisticated and was just simply good ol call of duty.

3xTiNcT

Extinct
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Good question... Why do we?

S

Symphoniczz

PS4 Addict
Reaction score
I don't. The maps and guns suck. f*** ghosts.

M

Michael 7s

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
Reaction score
I spent 120 dollars. No choice.
Because all my friends play Ghosts
Because everyone play Ghosts
It's like a game that when it comes out we have to play it because everyone play it.

P

Pro

Avuis
Lifetime
Reaction score
Because all my friends play Ghosts
Because everyone play Ghosts
It's like a game that when it comes out we have to play it because everyone play it.
Agree, also can you please center "Se7ensins is awesome!!!" in your sig? :biggrin:

T

Train Samurai

Getting There
Reaction score
Everybody is stuck in a perpetual loop of CoD: Ghosts because we're mindless zombies.
You play for a few hours, rage, then swear on your mum that you're gonna quit. However, 10 mins later, you get back on. HELP ME. I'M STUCK IN A NEVER ENDING LOOP. ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD.

H

Hatsune Miku

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because I'm stilling gathering the money to build my gaming PC and I literally have nothing else to play.

Once my gaming PC is built, I'm out.

T

Train Samurai

Getting There
Reaction score
Because I'm stilling gathering the money to build my gaming PC and I literally have nothing else to play.

Once my gaming PC is built, I'm out.
Might wanna check that out :wink:
Also, a semicolon would suffice in place of the and (I literally have nothing..) because it can stand as its own sentence. Gosh, I love semantics, don't you?

Last edited:
H

Hatsune Miku

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Might wanna check that out :wink:
Also, a semicolon would suffice in place of the and (I literally have nothing..) because it can stand as its own sentence. Gosh, I love semantics, don't you?
I just got back from work and waited 2 hours for the train. Give me a break.

There is a difference between using bad spelling and grammar and making errors. 4 example this is usin bad spellin n grammer

D

DontNukeMeBro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
to be honest, a combo of things. it might seem weird - it even does to me if I'm being honest, so it doesnt surprise me that it confuses other people - htat even though I ****ing hate this game, I still play it. mainly because it's still a COD, it's new, I have friends that play it, and the fact there just isn't much around at the minute. Dead Rising 3 got me away from Ghosts for a solid few days but the game is dead in the water after a week (great game though don't get me wrong). I guess I play it because I'm bored and it's always what I've turned to. I'll be bored, jump on for a couple games, rage hard and wonder why the f*** I ever came on. I'll turn my Xbox off and a few hours later I'll repeat the same process.

Can;t wait for Titanfall though, that game should put COD in the ****ing ground at least as far as IW's bulls*** installations can offer. still looking forward to BO3 though as I love the BO series

P

Pro

Avuis
Lifetime
Reaction score
to be honest, a combo of things. it might seem weird - it even does to me if I'm being honest, so it doesnt surprise me that it confuses other people - htat even though I ****ing hate this game, I still play it. mainly because it's still a COD, it's new, I have friends that play it, and the fact there just isn't much around at the minute. Dead Rising 3 got me away from Ghosts for a solid few days but the game is dead in the water after a week (great game though don't get me wrong). I guess I play it because I'm bored and it's always what I've turned to. I'll be bored, jump on for a couple games, rage hard and wonder why the **** I ever came on. I'll turn my Xbox off and a few hours later I'll repeat the same process.

Can;t wait for Titanfall though, that game should put COD in the ****ing ground at least as far as IW's bulls*** installations can offer. still looking forward to BO3 though as I love the BO series
I don't see any game ever running CoD in the ground. Call of Duty has built a reputation over many years, and even though many of the CoD's weren't so great they still had a huge fan base. Over the year's there was supposedly multiple games that were suppose "Take over" Call of Duty yet no game has yet accomplish it.

D

DontNukeMeBro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't see any game ever running CoD in the ground. Call of Duty has built a reputation over many years, and even though many of the CoD's weren't so great they still had a huge fan base. Over the year's there was supposedly multiple games that were suppose "Take over" Call of Duty yet no game has yet accomplish it.
yeah to be honest though the reputation COD has built isn't so much of a great one though. a yearly cash-in for the most part. it will still have a place as it's multiplatform and I agree "COD killers" are a cliche I suppose a better way to put it is I think Titanfall will steal a lot of the limelight. and keep in mind who's actually behind Titanfall, the guy's who effectively made COD what it is so if anyone can do one better my money would be on them

M

Mr Prestige

Contributor
Reaction score
Because I got the hardened edition so i'm waiting for extinction dlc and I wreck people with my clan...

Top Bottom