• yes

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • no

Votes: 11 91.7%

• Total voters
O

OhRokoo

Reaction score

Hey guys im roko and i just started this youtube channel and its going to be about life storys and commentary's!

this video is about were i ask xbox live customer service some questions about why we need to pay for xbl and and yet people that work for them don't know why aswell!

if u liked the video please leave a comment,like and subscribe :smile:

tomorrows video is " First Time Smoking Weed" so look out for that tomorrow

- Roko

I

Ix ADZ xI

AWESOME!
Reaction score
Reasons why we pay for XBL
1. Security I guess
2. Microsoft is a business what's the point in having a company that dose not make money
3. Games for gold .(LOL)
4. No one has a gun to your head
5. Features only a few months ago Xbox aloud you to be on a free membership to use apps like Netfilx etc..
6. I'm sure there are many more reasons but I really can't be asked to list anymore.

L

lol

Was Here
Reaction score
She said server(Service?) Maintenance twice. What is he not getting? It's a valid reason, and there are probably a lot more valid reasons.

#Idontpayformygold xD

M

Marvelous

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Reaction score
Stop being poor and buy it. The reason why you pay for Gold on Xbox is for the constant dashboard updates, games for gold and security. That way Xbox doesn't turn into PS3. Lmfao.

The video is terrible and i will not be watching your first time smoking weed either.

That comment on the video though!
6f6022c362f2fbd8fdf860426bfe1a29.png

Last edited:
A

Aiden Edelstien

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not that expensive. When you do business you will understand why.

L

lol

Was Here
Reaction score
Stop being poor and buy it. The reason why you pay for Gold on Xbox is for the constant dashboard updates, games for gold and security. That way Xbox doesn't turn into PS3. Lmfao.

The video is terrible and i will not be watching your first time smoking weed either.

That comment on the video though!
6f6022c362f2fbd8fdf860426bfe1a29.png
The first time smoking weed sounds like it could be an interesting watch though. I'll probably check it out if I can be bothered. (slow computer)

M

Marvelous

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Reaction score
The first time smoking weed sounds like it could be an interesting watch though. I'll probably check it out if I can be bothered. (slow computer)
Then watch this. I guarantee it will be 300x funnier than whatever this kid posts.

L

lol

Was Here
Reaction score
Then watch this. I guarantee it will be 300x funnier than whatever this kid posts.
That was pretty funny.

Hey guys im roko and i just started this youtube channel and its going to be about life storys and commentary's!

this video is about were i ask xbox live customer service some questions about why we need to pay for xbl and and yet people that work for them don't know why aswell!

- Roko

You now have competition.

G

Glitch Fire

Premium Member ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Reaction score
I don't pay for my gold so I dont really care.

G

Glitch Fire

Premium Member ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Reaction score
I don't either. Gold spoofers for the win.
It's either gold spoofer on my RGH or I have a **** ton of trials for my Retail console. lol

J

jo15765

Enthusiast
Reaction score

- Roko

Video is Dead.

D

Decy

Getting There
Reaction score
Just pay for it its not that much lol for what you're getting...

X

XboxLiveLogon

The Suspense is Keeping me Alive!
Retired
Reaction score
Server Gold spoofers ftw :biggrin:

Top Bottom