What's new

Discussion why do some zombies spark when you shoot them?

• Thread starter Smeagol0327
  • Start date
  • Views 723
S

Smeagol0327

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
anything to this or its just what it is nothing special about it

DemiZe

DemiZe

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Because they spark, this isn't really a question anyone could answer (except for the game creators).

SharpGhost

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Sinner Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
They are "sparky," because George hits them with his lamp.

S

Smeagol0327

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no not when they are flashing blue sparks some just spark orange when you shoot them im just curious i didnt think it was anything special or had to do with anything justttt curious

I

IcLuTcH Zombies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone else seen one of the characters you play as have electricity around them? I have seen it at least 3 different times, but it goes away after a while. Looks real cool like "Inclement Weather" from Halo:Reach without the clouds.

Holo

Holo

I am Holo, and Holo is all that I am
Retired
TotM EotM Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone else seen one of the characters you play as have electricity around them? I have seen it at least 3 different times, but it goes away after a while. Looks real cool like "Inclement Weather" from Halo:Reach without the clouds.

Yeah, I have. I actually took a picture of it.

Raid

Raid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When George Remero is shot/knifed or when he hits a player. He rages and smashes his directors light on the ground and electrify the zombies.

I

IcLuTcH Zombies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes but SharpGhost answered his question in the 3rd post.

D

Dj Flame

Reaction score
Sin$
i dont think he talks about the blue spark....its the red sparks out them, same as when u shoot george...

S

Smeagol0327

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont think he talks about the blue spark....its the red sparks out them, same as when u shoot george...
yes dj flame is right i obviously know about the blue spark that surrounds them and is visible after george hits the ground. im not talking about the blue sparks but if u notice some zombies like its easier to notice cause its lvl 1 and ur not dealing with running zombies but some of them when you shoot them spark like a redish orange glow like the one when george is weakened

Top Bottom
Login
Register