Why do ppl suck @ GOW 2 so much thet need to cheat ?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by jock2007, Dec 27, 2008 with 20 replies and 667 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jock2007

jock2007 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    why are there so many ppl that play GOW 2 and suck that bad they feel the need to bridge the host or have a lag switch , its kinda sad , cause if i had a game that i was **** on i wouldnt play it , so why do u feel the need that becuse u suck @ a game that u should cheat it and make it so the ppl who like / love then game cnt win ?

Here is a good idea for them players who suck and need to cheat , All the time u spend "trying" to bridge , spend that playing the bloody game ,

2. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris Contributor

Ratings:
    That made me ROFL. You phail so badly at typing.
    You use @ in stead of just typing the 2 letter word.
    And I'm pretty sure you used commas instead of periods.

Also, quit your crying this is a cheating website.
    Go b*tch somewhere else.

3. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    Ok LOL at the way you type.

As for the people who cheat, they just do it because they want to get a high level and show off. No matter what you say, there will always be cheaters.

4. OP
    jock2007

jock2007 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    dude its called an
    Abbreviation

i wasnt trying to type proper english ,

i dnt really care about ppl glitching account or doing SPgs and stuff , just the online play glitches that piss me off ,

5. Krafty

Krafty I ♥ asian women VIP Retired

Ratings:
    The same reason they did it in Halo 2: To win.

6. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    Not really, you are using them as periods...

there.. I highlighted your mistakes in red.

7. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Wow, your spelling and grammar are atrocious and your shorthand way of writing is bad for five year olds. Now to the topic at hand, you are complaining about people glitching and cheating, on a glitching and cheating based forum. You should have really thought that through. Some people cheat because they think its fun, some people do it to show off their skills, or a high rank in that case. As for me, I do it to watch the world burn.

8. bubblebuddyi

bubblebuddyi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I do it so my friends and I can have some fun =P. Don't you think its fun making the other team kill themself with torque bows and boomshots? How bout making them run into the lasers on Security? And of course, cause its easier to win :thumbup:

9. Buzman

Buzman Enthusiast

Ratings:
    HAHA, well, the use of "@" in anything other than an email address is just pointless. By using @, you press SHIFT and 2. 2 characters, therefore it is NOT an abbreviation.

10. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    We aren't talking about how bad his grammar is anymore. Stay on topic.

11. Astral I 420 I

Astral I 420 I Getting There

Ratings:
    This forum is not a place to complain about cheating.
    If you don't like what people do, sell the game.
    Stop whining about things, and if you don't like it and don't want to sell the game, bridge host yourself.

12. Buzman

Buzman Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. I've figured this out quickly. Also, I consider myself a pretty decent player(1.73 k/d), but it's just priceless watching them run into the lasers lol.

13. KranK

KranK Member

Ratings:
    Most of the people that standby are good. They just do it to get there rank up becuase this games ranking system is so phucked up. And these people aren't trying to bridge they actual do. And I only standby if I am loosing. I just love getting messages, and people claim there staff at epic games.

14. Buzman

Buzman Enthusiast

Ratings:
    That's another good reason, I only bridge host so other people can't cheat ME. I love the messages saying they're going to kill me because they found my IP address. Like my IP address links directly to me house or something... lol

15. n8laker

n8laker Enthusiast

Ratings:

yea i have to reasons for bridging and using standby. The first reason is cause me and my friends all had at least 2 or 3 bars the first 2 days the game came out. Then we would go on massive stretches were we would win and not rank up or even rank up. Then when we would match up against 4 or 5 bars they would either quit out or lag switch us. So sometime around last week we played this group on hail, 1 five bar, 2 four bars, and the other 2 were gold. My friends and I, were happy because we knew this might be our chance to rank up but it probably would not be easy. So we play and they go up to a 4-1 lead. My friends and I come down and play smarter and we tie the game up. Guess what the a@#holes on the other team do. They spawn standby and kill us. From that moment on I knew the only way to make it to the higher ranks was to standby. I been doing it for 3-4 days...and so far I get no more laggy connections cauz I am host, I standby the final round so they dont quit, and they cant standby me. O and I ranked up...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

my only question is can we actually get banned? Every time I standby...the person on the other team always has a cap card... and is willing to send it into Microsoft.

16. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Your IP does directly lead to you, if they were smart they could do a few things with your ip along with getting a general idea of where you live and personal information about you. The internet is a wonderful thing.

You obviously haven't been bridging or standbying long have you? Most people just say that, few actually do, and even fewer if any get looked at or acted upon. Most cases people will file complaints on you that lead to nothing. I have never gotten banned for standbying, once for modding and other things but I just unbanned myself from that predicament. So yes you can get banned, but you have better chances of winning 5 lotteries in a row.

17. C00LAR

C00LAR Contributor

Ratings:
    And dont forget in the good old days in halo 2 where everyone's uncle worked for bungie

18. XxDazmoxX

XxDazmoxX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    this thread is hillarious lol

poor guy is gettin the piss taken coz of his speling ROTFLMAO

but i bet if he didnt start shouting his mouth off people wouldnt take the piss outta his spelling

but the only reason i glitch is if people on the other team glitch......

i suppose i could call it counter-glitching :wink::thumbup:

19. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:
    wrong any amount of characters can make an abbreviation all depends on the size of the word/name that your trying to abbreviate on.
    example rocket propelled grenade=rpg,
    susat= Sight Unit Small Arms Trilux
    nade=grenade (crap example i know :tongue:)
    the british army use's loads of them as im sure the other nationality's do

20. XxDazmoxX

XxDazmoxX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i think you're trying to show off crow :tongue:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.