• Thread starter Fogel
  • Start date
  • Views 1,962
Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so I have seen people selling cheats on here for like $75 a month. And watching half of y’all get banned daily. This is a Battle Royale game made for skilled players. There isn’t even an actual point to cheating in this game. Y’all killed such a great game and made it crap. This is why fortnite will be always be better

watupman21

watupman21

Reaction score
Sin$
how is some cartoony little kid game better then pubg? lol you never even played it if you think that garbage is actually better

Government

Government

Puddle Pirate
Lifetime
Hardened Veteran Contest Sponsor FotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so I have seen people selling cheats on here for like $75 a month. And watching half of y’all get banned daily. This is a Battle Royale game made for skilled players. There isn’t even an actual point to cheating in this game. Y’all killed such a great game and made it crap. This is why fortnite will be always be better

I have to agree with you, it is ridiculous that people are cheating on a game that’s basically player skilled base but people will do anything for wins.

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Because you can make money from it.

Take it this way, I cheat on PUBG and have opened 100's of crates, best thing I got was the skirt worth £90. Literally the only thing I cheat for.

Speedball

Speedball

I don't believe in non-believers
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Nobody using the $75 cheat advertised here on the site has been banned yet so I'm not sure where you got that from. We didn't kill the game, PUBG killed itself, however I'm sure the next 4x4 map update will bring some life back to it for many people. Also the point to cheating is to make it easier to win. So there is a point.

Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$

Couldn't have said it better myself - A reason as to why I don't play PUBG on XB1 anymore. :frown:

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
how is some cartoony little kid game better then pubg? lol you never even played it if you think that garbage is actually better
lol your childish just for this post in my opinion. Who cares how not visually appealing it may not be. It runs way better on consoles then pub g ever will. Pub g requires a lot of power. And the game just isn’t set up fo consoles.

I have to agree with you, it is ridiculous that people are cheating on a game that’s basically player skilled base but people will do anything for wins.
exactly I just don’t understand it. Battle Royale games are skill based not the types of games where you really unlock anything or progress anywhere that gives you any advantage. The games are to show off skills.

Because you can make money from it.

Take it this way, I cheat on PUBG and have opened 100's of crates, best thing I got was the skirt worth £90. Literally the only thing I cheat for.
if you are making money off of it well then that’s different.

Nobody using the $75 cheat advertised here on the site has been banned yet so I'm not sure where you got that from. We didn't kill the game, PUBG killed itself, however I'm sure the next 4x4 map update will bring some life back to it for many people. Also the point to cheating is to make it easier to win. So there is a point. Fortnite is not better than PUBG, get out of my section if you're going to write that.
that was not directed at that cheat pc players are banned often using other methods. That’s one cheat and I commented how expensive it was. Also when did any part of this site become yours come on down calm yourself here. I can post whatever I like within site rules. Also fortnite is better on consoles and this is a fact. There’s been tons of feedback on it. They took a different approach for a reason. They wanted the game to run good on any platform.

Reynolds

Reynolds

Retired
Retired
Services Mr. Nice Guy Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
And watching half of y’all get banned daily.
To say you’re misinformed is being polite. But I digress.

People cheat for whatever reason they want to cheat for. You may not see their reason relevant, nor may you like it, but it’s a reason none the less.

Maybe instead of blaming the cheaters, you take a gander at the billion dollar company that can’t even roll encryptions on their packets to stop 90% of the cheating in the game. Instead they add an “encryption” that was broken within 24 hours of the update.

Aimbots are another story. I just can’t get on board with them. :eyes:

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
To say you’re misinformed is being polite. But I digress.

People cheat for whatever reason they want to cheat for. You may not see their reason relevant, nor may you like it, but it’s a reason none the less.

Maybe instead of blaming the cheaters, you take a gander at the billion dollar company that can’t even roll encryptions on their packets to stop 90% of the cheating in the game. Instead they add an “encryption” that was broken within 24 hours of the update.

Aimbots are another story. I just can’t get on board with them. :eyes:
well I am correct to a point because pc players are getting banned quickly. I think you guys are missing the point this is not directed at pulse’s cheat in any way shape or form. And I agree that’s why I choose not to play pub g the game got ruined. And they can’t seem to figure it out.

Reynolds

Reynolds

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
well I am correct to a point because pc players are getting banned quickly. I think you guys are missing the point this is not directed at pulse’s cheat in any way shape or form. And I agree that’s why I choose not to play pub g the game got ruined. And they can’t seem to figure it out.
It’s an easy solution is what I’m saying, and the people who get banned are the people using it wrong.

Solution, go back to the encryptions, and like EVERY OTHER GAME EVER, make it a rolling key. Problem solved. Much like Rust, if you played.

Banned, you didn’t use VM or a second PC. Even then they only catch you via reports most the time. It’s a sad site really.

Speedball

Speedball

Reaction score
Sin$
lol your childish just for this post in my opinion. Who cares how not visually appealing it may not be. It runs way better on consoles then pub g ever will. Pub g requires a lot of power. And the game just isn’t set up fo consoles.

exactly I just don’t understand it. Battle Royale games are skill based not the types of games where you really unlock anything or progress anywhere that gives you any advantage. The games are to show off skills.

if you are making money off of it well then that’s different.

that was not directed at that cheat pc players are banned often using other methods. That’s one cheat and I commented how expensive it was. Also when did any part of this site become yours come on down calm yourself here. I can post whatever I like within site rules. Also fortnite is better on consoles and this is a fact. There’s been tons of feedback on it. They took a different approach for a reason. They wanted the game to run good on any platform.
It's a joke. I don't want any part of this site nor was that serious... When has anyone ever been serious when they say that? Of course Fortnite is better on console, PUBG had its chance to compete on console and released a completely disfunctional game. So I won't argue that. But for your argument of people being banned using cheats... yes that happens, there are tons of free/garbage cheats out there which people get banned for using every day. If you do your research and invest in a cheat which won't get your account banned than $75 isn't much to invest IMO and for many other users who have purchased it.

Reynolds

Reynolds

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
He has a valid point, cheating is ruining the game, as someone who has full access to cheats, I agree.

Speedball

Speedball

Reaction score
Sin$
"Not directed at Pulse's cheat"
You said $75 a month and this is the only cheat advertised on the site which coincidentally is advertised at $75 a month. So I hope you see why we jumped to conclusions.

Reynolds

Reynolds

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
"Not directed at Pulse's cheat"
You said $75 a month and this is the only cheat advertised on the site which coincidentally is advertised at $75 a month. So I hope you see why we jumped to conclusions.
To be fair I wasn’t defending the price of the cheat, nor was I defending Pulses cheat. Just stating the facts that for the most part, they are undetected, even some of the lesser ones.

Dead Inside

Dead Inside

Getting There
Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
There really is no point to cheat in a video game but people still do it. I'd just move on and play the game or play a different game.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You know cheats arent as used as the op thinks. Odds are the op has just ran into hardcore players. You know the ones that dwell in moms basement and have bought hundreds of dollars of audio equipment and spent the extra for ungodly fast internet just for this game.
I dont know where people even claim any issue with console we arent even at version 1 on console yet. I would say it is running pretty good.
Keep in mind that every move you make has a sound. And if the guys in a squad are actually chatting together there are usually two snipers. One with a high power sniper and one with an automatic with scope.
They should be constantly watching from a building. Or if you are scouting you should be getting down and surveying the area you are about to enter. Move one guy in slowly and the other three keep watch. Then that guy gets to a vantage and another moves... ect til all are in position. It is played just like real war situation. Its one of the things I had hoped call of duty would get to instead a run and gun short map.
Using strategy along with firepower makes for good times.
Its the whole point of the game.
This game made me buy a better headset. I was using the one that came with the console but I have a much better one these days.
I had also hoped LTS in gta would have allowed for more weapon placements, bigger maps set, opening doors, and higher number of players.
Could have ran this entire game within a mission on gta.
Thing is anything that has no player locate until they are firing will always need teamates to keep in constant comms.
Its the only way you make it to the end.
To say there are mass cheater that have ruined the game is very ignorant.
Its not cheaters that killed you. It was a well equipped team.
Buddy up and get used to calling out locations and directions. And follow a strict setup. Never leave a person behind and travel as a group and constantly watch your surroundings. Make moves one at a time to always cover every player. Move like military. That was always my success in fps games and has continued with gta and pubg.
Clear buildings as a group, always have a dedicated scout and always have two snipers.
You do this and you will stop feeling like everyone is cheating and those people will come here and complain about how you are a cheater.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I don’t get why people would want to cheat on it either. Takes all the fun out of the game for me at least. However, I don’t think your argument for Fortnite is really sound. There are people that want to cheat on that game too. If such cheats became available on there I would imagine it would affect that game the same way cheats affect PUBG.

P

PesterDaGod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a joke. I don't want any part of this site nor was that serious... When has anyone ever been serious when they say that? Of course Fortnite is better on console, PUBG had its chance to compete on console and released a completely disfunctional game. So I won't argue that. But for your argument of people being banned using cheats... yes that happens, there are tons of free/garbage cheats out there which people get banned for using every day. If you do your research and invest in a cheat which won't get your account banned than $75 isn't much to invest IMO and for many other users who have purchased it.
It’s a Preview game. In no way did they say it would run perfectly. As for fortnight it’s a completely different game and cannot be compared to PUBG.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pulse

And watching half of y’all get banned daily.
Just wanting to clarify no one who's used any of my cheats on either platform has been banned. I assume this is referring to people using public or poor quality cheats, particularly ones involving game memory.

EDIT: I can see that Speedball Speedball made a similar post to this and you replied defensively, I'm just going to say up front this isn't me trying to say you can't post your opinion, it's just a direct clarification from someone you directly referenced.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wanting to clarify no one who's used any of my cheats on either platform has been banned. I assume this is referring to people using public or poor quality cheats, particularly ones involving game memory.

EDIT: I can see that Speedball Speedball made a similar post to this and you replied defensively, I'm just going to say up front this isn't me trying to say you can't post your opinion, it's just a direct clarification from someone you directly referenced.
I replied the way I did to him because the nature of his post. If you read the way he’s talking it’s just not needed. I appreciate you not starting wars here in se7ensins. It’s not even just an opinion either it’s also a question for those who cheat. I wanna know why

Top Bottom
Login
Register