What's new

Solved Why Can't the GTA V mod menu be updated?

F I R E

F I R E

Knowledge is power.
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's another noob question, But I am just curious. Thanks for any replies.

IRON BURGER

IRON BURGER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's another noob question, But I am just curious. Thanks for any replies.
People say you need to update the offsets and there is something in the menu it self where it wont work anymore. Also everyone is more focused on ISO mods than RGH

Upvote 0
F I R E

F I R E

Knowledge is power.
Reaction score
Sin$
People say you need to update the offsets and there is something in the menu it self where it wont work anymore. Also everyone is more focused on ISO mods than RGH
If someone was willing to update it, Or something. I'd compensate whoever would update it.

Upvote 0
IRON BURGER

IRON BURGER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If someone was willing to update it, Or something. I'd compensate whoever would update it.
there is other things to the menu which wont make it work even if u updated the offsets, and idk if any care's about money when it comes to menu on gta, here is a good quote "If you want a menu for gta you'll never get one".

Upvote 0
Sinconic HD

Sinconic HD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought they just get patched with checks. No need for updates only bypasses.

Upvote 0
StealthServers

StealthServers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You all wrong, It was only released because people cracked it. He wont release it again. He is selling his menus I think for like 45$

Upvote 0
Sinconic HD

Sinconic HD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You all wrong, It was only released because people cracked it. He wont release it again. He is selling his menus I think for like 45$
IK that -_- I have it. It has been released on a French modding site but not the updated version.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Publickiller17

Publickiller17

Premium
Contest Sponsor Services Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
It wouldn't be worth it if it was $25. Paying someone to give you there work is stupid in my opinion.

Upvote 0
Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

From the top to the fall, lessons through it all.
VIP
Sinner Services Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL so not worth that price
You are only saying that because you get given a menu for ISO for free lol. Well my method can't be patched and I only sell it for that price because I don't want to sell it so if people ask me I tell them that and most people say No and I like that.

Also the menu can be updated but as I said when I released it. It won't be easy there is more then people think to it.

I know some people are capable of updating it and I'm thankful that if they have that it hasn't been getting shared.

Upvote 0
IRON BURGER

IRON BURGER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You are only saying that because you get given a menu for ISO for free lol. Well my method can't be patched and I only sell it for that price because I don't want to sell it so if people ask me I tell them that and most people say No and I like that.

Also the menu can be updated but as I said when I released it. It won't be easy there is more then people think to it.

I know some people are capable of updating it and I'm thankful that if they have that it hasn't been getting shared.
soo ur selling ur menu?

Upvote 0
CrushedAlmondFun

CrushedAlmondFun

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

Hey I wasn't trying to start trouble man. I said it wasn't worth it because I didn't think you would actually be selling it...

Upvote 0
Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

From the top to the fall, lessons through it all.
VIP
Sinner Services Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I wasn't trying to start trouble man. I said it wasn't worth it because I didn't think you would actually be selling it...
Nah not saying you are trying to start trouble lol just clearing up why it's so expensive. I don't want to sell it but clearly I will sell it to people for the right price.

Upvote 0
CrushedAlmondFun

CrushedAlmondFun

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah not saying you are trying to start trouble lol just clearing up why it's so expensive. I don't want to sell it but clearly I will sell it to people for the right price.

dude the work you put into that menu is priceless IMO. All you guys worked hard to get your menus. If I were you, I wouldn't sell it at all

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register