What's new

Discussion Why cant i lose exp in doubles?

G

goat199

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi I have a 36 in team doubles and am trying to make a boost account. but when i quit or lose my exp stays at 151. why doesn't it go down?

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
XbL General said:
it takes time for the system to register. just wait.
This.

Wait for awhile or quit out of another game. By the time you have quit out of like 3 games your EXP should have gone down by at least one.

G

goat199

Reaction score
Sin$
lol I got banned for 2 weeks. i went from 157 exp in doubles to 50 exp then I got banned. I can still level up, but can I still boost? is losing that much exp ok to start boosting or should i wait 2 weeks and try to get to 0 exp?:thumbup:
Thank you guys:smile:

_AcE

_AcE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't need to quit to successfully make a booster account all you need is losses. Refer to This thread to successfully make a booster.

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
goat199 said:
but now that im exp banned and have 50 exp, can I help boost?
Yes. If you referred to that thread that Ace pointed out then you would know it doesn't have to do with EXP, but how bad your record is. So, as long as you still have a ****ty record you can boost people.

G

goat199

Reaction score
Sin$
So i got a 2 week ban. so when I get over the ban how many times can i lose a game without getting banned again?

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Just don't lose a ****load in a row. Like 15 and then go play something else. And don't quit out of the games, just lose them. By the way this is my philosphy not from the thread that Ace pointed out.

F

Fooky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Twis7eD said:
Just don't lose a ****load in a row. Like 15 and then go play something else.
That is not exactly true i have lost like 100 games in a row on my booster all you have to do is lose lets say 20-30 then just win 1 but not by much and repeat the process. I did that for my booster in slayer and it works VERY well.

Top Bottom
Login
Register