What's new

Discussion Why Black Ops II isn't very good!

• Thread starter xxbaseballxx
  • Start date
  • Views 1,616
Fuzz

Fuzz

☑ rekt    ☐ not rekt
Modder Stickied EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks like the troll was a success.

greylovesyou

greylovesyou

♥ VFX ♥
10th Anniversary Experienced Veteran Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
6 Games, 6 years. IW and 3Arc need to think before making ****. I think game isn't too bad, it just pisses me off a lot.

Society

Society

▲ Trilluminati ▼
Reaction score
Sin$
Stop b****ing and don't play the game, it's that simple. If you really want to b****, then do it in the OFFICAL "I'M A CRY BABY AND I THINK MY OPINION IS THE GREATEST" forum, located here- http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/black-ops-ii-complaint-thread.815458/page-2#post-6031564

The reason you can go 80-5 in MW3 is because it's the easiest CoD to date, takes absolutely 0 skill. And the reason you probably went 80-5 was shooting through a thin wall on Terminal. The reason why people didn't like Black Ops 1 was because it took more skill. The reason they don't have a GAME ENDING streak, is because everyone would just CAMP HARD for it. The game just came out 3 DAYS AGO. Damnit, let them fix some **** and wait for the servers to be on Defcon 5 before you cry about it.

If you don't like Black Ops, then go back playing MW 2.5.
Lol forreal

S

Statik Kill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They need to make player models bigger so not everyone is head glitching so you see at least half of their body. Fix the ****ing lag computer and make the net code like black ops 1

Itachi_Uchiha

Itachi_Uchiha

Proud Otaku
Mythical Veteran Forum Addict Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
1.) When your getting shot and walk around the corner the enemy's cross hairs follow you.
2.) All the maps are too small and compact
3.) Way to many head glitching spots
4.) You CANNOT play the map HIJACKED with out a team/ and with that you get spawn fu*cked still
5.) Too many dam* camping spots/ campers
6.) The game is the exact same as any other one
7.) No game ending killstreaks/ boring to play if your not going for anything
8.) killstreaks are all not fun too get or use

I can go 80-5 in MW3, but cant even go positive on Black Ops II

I know everyones going to hate and say its so good because but it reality its the exact same thing as every other cod just much worse..... Jeez Black Ops was funnier than this ****.
Sounds like someone is mad because they cant pwn at a game that is harder than the previous.

Holy Jesus

sleezecheeze

Drunk MOTY 2011-14
Contest Sponsor Grammar Nazi Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
The maps, I agree. I want to see at least one map like wasteland come back where sniping is dominant.
Hijacked is ****.
Every corner has a trash can or something so that the enemy can head glitch behind it and shoot you.

The only thing that they did right in this game was the sniping, it's amazing. Also, I like the create-a-class system.

Boo 7s

Boo 7s

All Powerful
Greeter Reporter Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I enjoy zombies, I don't even bother touching multiplayer anymore. Just caused too much stress.

ExcisionZz

ExcisionZz

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
1.) When your getting shot and walk around the corner the enemy's cross hairs follow you.
2.) All the maps are too small and compact
3.) Way to many head glitching spots
4.) You CANNOT play the map HIJACKED with out a team/ and with that you get spawn fu*cked still
5.) Too many dam* camping spots/ campers
6.) The game is the exact same as any other one
7.) No game ending killstreaks/ boring to play if your not going for anything
8.) killstreaks are all not fun too get or use

I can go 80-5 in MW3, but cant even go positive on Black Ops II

I know everyones going to hate and say its so good because but it reality its the exact same thing as every other cod just much worse..... Jeez Black Ops was funnier than this ****.
This thread exists for a reason: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/black-ops-ii-complaint-thread.815458/

Top Bottom
Login
Register