What's new

Discussion Why are vests not balanced?

H

Havox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When you aim for the head, with a vest on IN HARDCORE, why is it not headshot with one bullet. It's a vest, not a helmet...

MrHoezey

MrHoezey

☆ℳinecraft мøḓẕ☆
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep, I remember someone noob-toobed me in the face like 3 feet away (I saw it bounce off me too, lol.) but it just took off my vest and didn't give me additional damage. datcodlogic.

ExcisionZz

ExcisionZz

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
When you aim for the head, with a vest on IN HARDCORE, why is it not headshot with one bullet. It's a vest, not a helmet...
Vests make allows you to take more shots to the head, but you still die from one slash with the knife with a vest on.... MW3 at its best....

OMGnanerpus

OMGnanerpus

cyan:wave2:Buying burnt food!
Retired
Lifetime
AzzidReign Jr End of the Year 2012 Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Vests make allows you to take more shots to the head, but you still die from one slash with the knife with a vest on.... MW3 at its best....
Those knives are pretty damn big. 8.6in blade.

Tricky

Tricky

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi Diamonds Are Forever
Reaction score
Sin$
We could also ask why knives have their own magnetic field designed for human bodies.
Those knives are pretty damn big. 8.6in blade.

They should just fix it by removing knifes completely. I am pretty sure a bullet to the head will kill someone quicker then a knife blade to the arm. Call of Duty seems to think differently. But MW3 seems to fail even with it's knife system. I have got hit markers with a knife before.

OMGnanerpus

OMGnanerpus

Retired
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
They should just fix it by removing knifes completely. I am pretty sure a bullet to the head will kill someone quicker then a knife blade to the arm. Call of Duty seems to think differently. But MW3 seems to fail even with it's knife system. I have got hit markers with a knife before.
The thing is, you can stab somebody with a knife before they can aim and shoot.

Tricky

Tricky

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Reaction score
Sin$
The thing is, you can stab somebody with a knife before they can aim and shoot.
Which is so dumb. I heard that with Black Ops 2, it takes more then one hit to kill someone with a knife. I hope this is true because I am tired of being panicked knifed. There is still many times that people run through bullets to kill someone with a single knife blade.

OMGnanerpus

OMGnanerpus

Retired
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Which is so dumb. I heard that with Black Ops 2, it takes more then one hit to kill someone with a knife. I hope this is true because I am tired of being panicked knifed. There is still many times that people run through bullets to kill someone with a single knife blade.
lol. It's not true.

Tricky

Tricky

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Reaction score
Sin$
lol. It's not true.
Shut up and let me dream ho! lol.

But for real, if it's not true, I am grabbing a knife, going to find David Vonderhaar, cut his arm, then tell him...
"See, one hit with the knife didn't kill you. So take that bull **** out of the game!"

Top Bottom
Login
Register