What's new

why are u guys modding if theres no crew?

• Thread starter xxnidal007xx
  • Start date
  • Views 599
X

xxnidal007xx

Reaction score
If there was crew i would understand but there isnt so whats the point?

DisappoinT

DisappoinT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why are u a member of this website if you dont want to mod

S 1 K 4 R 1 0

S 1 K 4 R 1 0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mp is really boring with no mods really i hope 2k does something about this crappy game im really dessapointed with 2k12

D

DBoy Fresh797

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If there was crew i would understand but there isnt so whats the point?
cause there are some sick *** dribble moves that people want to try out, no one wants to wait 1 - 2 months jus tot get some dribble moves...
and u have to buy dunk packages and stuff... sooooooooo...

X

xxnidal007xx

Reaction score
ya i guess but u know if theyre dropping a dlc for crew

R

rells66

Enthusiast
Reaction score
who cares what ur view on it is modding is the way 2 go

X

xxnidal007xx

Reaction score
r u dumb if we didnt mod there would be crew and everything would be fine but instead everyones b****ing about crew and u guys r just making it worse by modding

S 1 K 4 R 1 0

S 1 K 4 R 1 0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
r u dumb if we didnt mod there would be crew and everything would be fine but instead everyones b****ing about crew and u guys r just making it worse by modding
If theres gonna be crew ppl who used to run 7 11 and hopsteping will be no good thrust me, only those who have skill will be good at dont b***** about modding on a modding site

B

BLAAT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how are you going to complain about modding on a modding website? you know you modded a game before. inserted a cheat code in a game or actually altered a game. and there wasnt a crew for two reasons...not just one. there wasnt a crew because the modding of course and because the servers for that s*** sucked.
#r.i.p. Crew D:

X

xxnidal007xx

Reaction score
everyone modded but im sayin if we just tried to like not mod just for a little 2k would be thinking about bringing back crew

Top Bottom