• Thread starter Prodixgy
  • Start date
  • Views 5,538
Prodixgy

Prodixgy

CaN I HaZ fLAmEzZz
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive noticed that the halo 3 players that are playing now take it wayyyyyyy to serious. I just played a game of Team doubles and the guys we played against 1 of them was AFK and the other guy was holding his own, honestly if the guy didnt have an afk teammate they would of beat us. So after the games i said "that wasnt a fair victory, if you had a teammate that wasnt afk you would of beat us" the dude say "you f***ing suck". I gave the damn guy a compliment and he was a douche about it. I mean i understand if i was talking trash but ****.... and i also hate when in a middle of a game and people get simple kills like a kill with a AR or a grenade and teabag like they out br'd me or noscoped close range. Idk im just ranting.... anyone else feel this way???

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive noticed that the halo 3 players that are playing now take it wayyyyyyy to serious. I just played a game of Team doubles and the guys we played against 1 of them was AFK and the other guy was holding his own, honestly if the guy didnt have an afk teammate they would of beat us. So after the games i said "that wasnt a fair victory, if you had a teammate that wasnt afk you would of beat us" the dude say "you f***ing suck". I gave the damn guy a compliment and he was a douche about it. I mean i understand if i was talking trash but ****.... and i also hate when in a middle of a game and people get simple kills like a kill with a AR or a grenade and teabag like they out br'd me or noscoped close range. Idk im just ranting.... anyone else feel this way???
I have to say that I mostly agree. If you play SWAT or MLG and you're decent at the game, be prepared to get DDOS'd. The game is from 2007 and people take it way too seriously.

There's exceptions of course, I've found some care-free people on there.

Arxhive

Arxhive

NØISEWΛVE
Hardened Veteran Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Halo 3 has always been like that for me. Never compliment people you face in online games. There's your problem.

Prodixgy

Prodixgy

CaN I HaZ fLAmEzZz
Reaction score
Sin$
I have to say that I mostly agree. If you play SWAT or MLG and you're decent at the game, be prepared to get DDOS'd. The game is from 2007 and people take it way too seriously.

There's exceptions of course, I've found some care-free people on there.

Yeah there are a few chill people that are just dusting off their skill for MCC but then there are those who play way to serious im not complete garbage but im also not mlg status and im not a consistent player cause my head shot accuracy is not A+

Halo 3 has always been like that for me. Never compliment people you face in online games. There's your problem.

Its not like i compliment everyone i lose to, but im a humbled player and i wanted to give the guy credit for holding his own in what basically was a 2v1

mortalmadness

mortalmadness

COD GTA5 | PSN Support
Reaction score
Sin$
it's like i always say: there's two things in people you just cant deal with and that's ignorance and poverty

K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Because we are trying to get good for the halo 2 remake. I don't take losses well at all, I'm a sore loser lol.

slingblade1170

slingblade1170

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This goes for most online games really but Halo does seem to attract more **** talking. I remember being pretty good at Halo 3 and when I would say "good game" or "close match" I would get a "f*ck you, you d*ck sucking f*cktard!" reply. lol

A Flying Streak

A Flying Streak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I want to make a Montage of mad kids at the end of games once after modding. Haha

T

Toothless

7s Official Dragon
Reaction score
Sin$
I never talk to them. I just mute my mic and listen to music.

A Flying Streak

A Flying Streak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
obviously their gonna be mad if your modding that **** is hurting learn how to play properly
One bro I don't use an aimbot. So we do not have an advantage. All I play with us projectiles, run and jump. So am I really hurting the game? Nah. Not really.

Prodixgy

Prodixgy

CaN I HaZ fLAmEzZz
Reaction score
Sin$
I want to make a Montage of mad kids at the end of games once after modding. Haha

I want to make a montage of kids reactions of playing with a bungie employee that sucks. Pre game reactions and post game reactions

Unbound 7s

Unbound 7s

0x50676f573
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't gotten anyone like that before recently. But I played with 7 derankers straight on TS (Team Slayer) and it was rather annoying because I went like 31-12 and still lost. People just seem to be a******s on Halo 3 because they hate there lives xD.

A Flying Streak

A Flying Streak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So changing projectiles, running super quickly, and flying around doesn't ruin the game. I guess I am just retarded then.
Obviously, yet I do not prefer the term "retarded" not appropriate as a descriptive word. My books you would be more than a "tool" for making fun of an illness.

K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Obviously, yet I do not prefer the term "retarded" not appropriate as a descriptive word. My books you would be more than a "tool" for making fun of an illness.
WOT?
Grammar please. I am done arguing though, if you take offense to the word "retard" considering how it is used in modern day conversations. You don't call special needs people retarded unless you are a douche.

Top Bottom
Login
Register