What's new

Solved Why am I getting a Bad sport message for doing the bogdan glitch all of a sudden?

B

Bigmike225

Reaction score
Why am I getting a Bad sport message for doing the bogdan glitch all of a sudden? I know people who have done it plenty of times.

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Why am I getting a Bad sport message for doing the bogdan glitch all of a sudden? I know people who have done it plenty of times.
That's because you've left it enough times to become a dodgy player. Have people commend you while you do it.

B

Bigmike225

Reaction score
That's because you've left it enough times to become a dodgy player. Have people commend you while you do it.
[/QUOTE I’ve been with people who have done it over 20 times and theirs still don’t say that

V

Vibrator

Reborn
Reaction score
I literally get that every time, even with commendations. Maybe you just missed the others or never paid attention to it lol

B

Bigmike225

Reaction score
how many times have you done it and have you ever been put in a bad sport lobby.

V

Vibrator

Reborn
Reaction score
how many times have you done it and have you ever been put in a bad sport lobby.
I've been bad sported from it twice in the last year or so.
If I had to guess, Ive ran the hiest for people at least 700+ times in total

B

Bigmike225

Reaction score
Thanks for letting me know I got a lil hesitant on doing it again but now i don’t even care since you told me this.

V

Vibrator

Reborn
Reaction score
Thanks for letting me know I got a lil hesitant on doing it again but now i don’t even care since you told me this.
As long as your friend commends you every match you should be fine.

C

Cee_1997

Reaction score
That’s why spamming or holding the L1 + R1 on the sirens when restarting up is out there to clear the cache 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Top Bottom