What's new

Discussion Who's your favorite/main legend?

• Thread starter Extinct
  • Start date
  • Views 4,107
RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke

retired boah.
Retired
Bug Finder Glitcher End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
Even now after the Season 2 update, some Legends getting nerfs, some getting buffs and the release of two brand-new Legends... Bloodhound & Lifeline are still my go-to every time I decide to hop on this game for a couple of matches. They just fit my personal playstyle very well and honestly still feel like the best Legends to have in most situations. Bangalore/Wraith being close runner-ups, imo at least.

I'm liking the direction this game is going now though, and it seems to have a bright future down the road with whatever new Legends and content they decide to work into the experience. Season 1 was quite lackluster, but Season 2 has made up for it ten-fold with the addition of the new hop-ups, gun damage buffs and whatnot really changing up the meta and making weapons you would've typically left on the ground into viable pick-ups There are boundless possibilities for new Legends they could create and what their own unique characteristics could be. However, Legends aside, I'm hoping to see a new map sometime in the near future. Kings Canyon is really good and the changes to said map are also a welcome addition, but I strongly feel that a new playground is essential for this game to move forward and stand out even more so than it already has amongst the plethora of BR games that are out there.

DaneillaShaw

DaneillaShaw

Reaction score
Sin$
Wraith. Never complain when i see a gibralter/caustic/lifeline on my team though. Shout out to those that main them.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Wraith. Never complain when i see a gibralter/caustic/lifeline on my team though. Shout out to those that main them.
As long as my teammates know how to use them I'm alright with it. I'm usually unlucky when it comes to getting good randoms though. Lifeline is one of my mains so I don't mind her at all but wraith is my go to still.

Top Bottom
Login
Register