What's new

Discussion Who's Trying To Unlock All Camos?

Nagato

Nagato

Se7enVeteran
Stickied Legendary Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Will anyone be attempting to get all camo for all weapons in the game?

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly I don't remember the last time I really cared for camos. I think WW2 was the game that made me prefer just a raw gun with how they had different variants of each gun. I might just go for some camos for the weapons I like.

Nagato

Nagato

Se7enVeteran
Stickied Legendary Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly I don't remember the last time I really cared for camos. I think WW2 was the game that made me prefer just a raw gun with how they had different variants of each gun. I might just go for some camos for the weapons I like.
Whenever I had chrome on, the gun locked like no camo was on.

bait

bait

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When you boost it as well it has no worth at all...
Boosting is more of a no lifer then a try hard lol

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Noob here...What exactly is boosting and how is it done?
Boosting is essentially just you going into a public lobby of other "boosters" and you take turns getting headshots on each other for the camos/levels

N

Ninjabeezy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Boosting is essentially just you going into a public lobby of other "boosters" and you take turns getting headshots on each other for the camos/levels

How do they all get in the same lobby? Do they count to 3, then all hit ready at the same time?

Astral Penguin

Astral Penguin

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly, the Damascus camo seems like it will take an eternity if you're not exceptionally good and invest multiple hours every day. I dont have that time to invest in this game unfortunately. So I'll just wait for modded lobbies..

bait

bait

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly, the Damascus camo seems like it will take an eternity if you're not exceptionally good and invest multiple hours every day. I dont have that time to invest in this game unfortunately. So I'll just wait for modded lobbies..

Or don't get them... I don't care about status or the look of my gun and never have done since cod 4 the real days of shooters before all this added crap :biggrin:

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll eventually go for all camos, won't rush it though

Stoner

Stoner

THC is a natural medicine
Reaction score
Sin$
Probably not I've never been one for caring about camos back when it was just red tiger I would occasionally do it but now there's just so many camos even more basic ones to unlock can look good

Top Bottom
Login
Register