What's new

Discussion Who's Trying To Unlock All Camos?

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You do realize what site your on?
People can boost all they want, just get no bragging rights.

RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I finished 4 assault rifles honestly hardest one i had to do is Ak-47 due to the recoil and using no attachments but Mo Money, other than that the camo looks awesome idk if I’ll be completing anymore weapons as the ranks are seasonal no point in putting time.

K

krispin149

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm gonna wait until gatorcheats goes live and I'll buy their services. You should be able to get in on consoles now since pc and consoles stats are linked.

RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm gonna wait until gatorcheats goes live and I'll buy their services. You should be able to get in on consoles now since pc and consoles stats are linked.
You’re gonna boost for camos? Seriously it’s not that hard only challenges i found hard are the hipfire and reloading ones

K

krispin149

Reaction score
Sin$
You’re gonna boost for camos? Seriously it’s not that hard only challenges i found hard are the hipfire and reloading ones

it's not about difficulty, it's about time. I actually have M4 and 725 gold already but I would like to play with everything without having to worry about maxing them.

RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
it's not about difficulty, it's about time. I actually have M4 and 725 gold already but I would like to play with everything without having to worry about maxing them.
So don’t max them, literally all you need is all attachment slots filled for one of the camos to be done. Headshots are easy to get, if you need someone to play on you’re account while you’re at school or something have a friend you trust just play on you’re account rather than waste hundreds on a game that literally to this date is probably the easiest CoD to do camo’s on.

Astral Penguin

Astral Penguin

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Or don't get them... I don't care about status or the look of my gun and never have done since cod 4 the real days of shooters before all this added crap :biggrin:
True that my guy

TheXeMike

TheXeMike

Saltlife aka XeMike
Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
When you boost it as well it has no worth at all...
Boosting is more of a no lifer then a try hard lol
Not really bro I work 45+ hours a week and I boost a couple games here and there I simply don’t have enough time to grind out camos legit would take me years as I only play for a hour or two a day max and not everyday.
And I can still clap fools
Easily so I would consider my self a try hard if anything

D

Deleted member 847964

No sympathy for the Devil; keep that in mind
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
No point in unlocking all camos when most people use 2-3 different guns tops. I've unlocked them all for the m4, mp5, and AUG which is all I use. Boosting camos definitely takes the piss out of it. I can understand boosting for attachments if you don't have time to play because they actually serve a purpose, but as far as for aesthetic things like camos I don't see a point.

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
No point in unlocking all camos when most people use 2-3 different guns tops. I've unlocked them all for the m4, mp5, and AUG which is all I use. Boosting camos definitely takes the piss out of it. I can understand boosting for attachments if you don't have time to play because they actually serve a purpose, but as far as for aesthetic things like camos I don't see a point.
I'm with you on this, i'll go for as many camos as i can to keep the game fresh, but id never boost for one

Top Bottom
Login
Register