What's new

Discussion Who's the most famous person you've played Ghosts with/against?

C MARTIAL

C MARTIAL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
played Pamajj in Domination on BO2 on the map Raid, pretty intense.

Carter Holland

Carter Holland

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Played with KYRspeedy or whatever his name is for a little while. Got a bunch of friend requests when he posted his vids lol

CHEMO

CHEMO

I know a thing or two about a thing or two..
Hidden Devils
Services Donator Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
I've played with "lollipop", "Tejb", and I've played with "Haze". I've also played with the legendary Paul and Craig who used to be the legendary "Medusa" that hosted TU6 lobbies on MW2.

rghZane

rghZane

Verified Skid.
Reaction score
Sin$
ElPresador
We actually ended up having an argument. I called him out for the douche attitude he gave to everyone in-game 2 years ago. A year later I ended up talking to him on Youtube and we sorted it and he apologized to me, then we jammed Ghosts for abit. He still rants on but it's more of a "mic off, video camera out" rant and rage he does now - Youtube says it all lol!

RexxiTu8

RexxiTu8

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
He isn't famous but I have played a few games with MCBurberry aka Ryan :smile:

oDesired

oDesired

Don't do drugs. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
FaZe Jinx, "Z" and "W" (<~~ Both like xbox employees or something xD) on mw2, also FaZe Rain on b02

Knowledge

Knowledge

<3
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Back in the day (on mw2, I know the thread says ghosts but shhh) I bumped into people like grizz, muzza, jericho and blame truth. Also had a chat with SSoH. This is going waaaay back tho...

Mr Wolves

Mr Wolves

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So Close To Toast? yeah he was a beat boxer or something.... second time i ran into him oh and the number 1 ranked gun game player was a while back I think it was Jumpy Carpet or yeah like that

Top Bottom
Login
Register